Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Crossposting from The SMARThouse:

CzarStark posted:

I have a new post up on FART! This one looks at how much QBs and defenses should win based on how they perform and compares that to how much they actually win and the performance of a QB and defense from the same team. Again, I had a lot of fun making this one, and there are some surprising results in here (to me at least).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
No loving way

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

axeil posted:

I hope I do too. Thanks for putting it up! If Indy or Baltimore or someone else goes 0-3 I might write up another post directed at their fans.

Man I hope you do Baltimore. People around here are freaking out and they'll still probably do better than .500 if any of their receivers that aren't named Steve Smith figure out how to catch.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Not empty quoting

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sour Diesel posted:

spoeank watch farscape though it's like the harbaugh 9ers with the last episode being the super bowl up until the power outage, then you have to watch the not-very-good movie to get the conclusion of the super bowl

The movie was my only issue with Farscape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The SmartHouse died (RIP) so I figure this goes here. This is a link to a Excel sheet that contains the box score info for each team for every game since the start of the Super Bowl era.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B855ZiOMwLNUZUtBWm9tR3o1cU0

(Let me know if the link doesn't work) I figure people who are better with databases and web interfaces than I am can do some cool poo poo with it. Like, wouldn't it be cool if you could take this graph and overlay any team on it?

• Locked thread