Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MrSargent posted:

To be fair, I have never tried to change my avatar. I had the stupid newbie forever and then one day I noticed the broken URL that is still trying to point to that image. It might have happened when they changed the Stupid Newbie av? I am not sure but I certainly didn't do it.

Trying to think of some text to go with the AV. Maybe "The Face of the Franchise"?

imo it looks cool as hell and you should keep it that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gim me some chocoolate milk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that lego cardinal looks extremely fed up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

childs? They are younger than Hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's some textbook stage 4 of the pee color hydration indicator, he really needed to drink it atm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey man glad to be here. In my opinion, do a comic about qbs licking their fangers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

heiy hunks. i've a genue in a bottle parody.

If you want a corned dog
baby theres a price to pay
1.50 a piece
and yotu gotta eat them right away

huff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrong Website. Sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not trying to tell you how to do your job but there were only a few panels of licking which is disappointing to most normal people and average peoople. normal joe's. so, keep that in mind, for the next one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

heres the next tip for a golden web comic. Create one about the latest big nfl news, then show the football fuckerman jacking his dick to that news

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's me and all i know is Mad Max doesn't take orders from anybody

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you have... *gross as hell cough/burp combo noise* the stairs, mr. magary.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

What if you're really fast? Like faster than prime Devin Hester?

scud of the earth. zooooom

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andy daldeon as bubsy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey daleond having sex with the person looking at the avatar

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Try this on fir size: I'm the football Judge Dredd from the Seahawks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was at bengals training camp in 2007 and asked antonio chatman for an autograph and told him my name and he said my username back at me as a question then walked away. i didnt say that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Draw me an avatar of every nfl player all hanging out at my birthday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No, they do not speak. only listen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the comic character "The Juggernaunt bitch" wearing the jersey of Bradley Sowell from the Seahawks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*coughs into hand*

the

*coughs a lot more*

The. Steelers don't care about the Bengals actually. it's not a rivalry. if the bengals were attractive the Steelers wouldn't even have sex with them at all.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well-meaning prison chums teach aaron how to play hangman but he flubs the rules something awful! and another suggestion is to embed a 4 minute long fart noise onto your web site

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grade a gaslighting to tell people they aren't even real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here is the link for the how to eat junk food wiki: wwwdot PenIsland dot com. ha Ha

• Locked thread