Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

This is loving great, A++++ would read again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thank you for jinxing the Chiefs, Febreeze. :glomp:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

:perfect:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hahahahaha

excellent

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

This needs to be here

Magicpants posted:

John Fox wishes he had a wild ride. John Fox's ride is more like the coin-operated kiddie horse in the parking lot of a supermarket, and you've just put all your change into it and your damned kid is still crying because when you press the start all it does is lurch forward and die, and you're trying to prove to him that you're worth a drat because you're 45 and divorced, haven't been laid in 2 years, stuck in a dead-end career, and your ex-wife got engaged this past weekend, and then you find yourself screaming at the stock boy who was unlucky enough to have walked past, and he's just standing there pimply-faced, stoned, and not giving a poo poo because you're just another afternoon he's trying to get through, until finally your kid starts begging you to go home, but you're not about to give up on your $2.50 because you had to reach all the way under your carseat for that last dime and you're pretty sure you pulled something, so instead you decide to throw a haymaker at this damned 16-year-old kid who doesn't give a poo poo about your life because you know catharsis is the only chance you have at happiness anymore and you can feel the weight of your broken dreams collapsing against your lungs, and you barely even connect but all of a sudden you're surrounded by well-to-do shoppers, and then your ex-wife has to bail you out of jail, and you don't even hear her complain because you've been listening to that for the last 20 years of your miserable life and you already know you aren't gonna get to see your kid again anytime soon, although maybe that's not such a bad thing because you're not even sure if you love your kid, and then you're not even sure if you love anything anymore, and then one night after getting reamed out by your boss you go find that stupid loving kiddie horse and you torch it with a half gallon of gas because that poo poo's expensive and a lighter because you couldn't ignite it with a lit cigarette after four tries, and you just watch it burn while coughing trying to smoke these drat cigarettes even though you quit 10 years ago, drinking some JD's straight outta the bottle and even that just doesn't do it anymore, and then you live out the rest of your life without knowing what it's like to enjoy anything, and on your deathbed your kid is the only one that comes to see you and you can tell he doesn't really want to be there, and you want to say something, anything to him to prove it all meant something, but you just can't, and deep-down you know it was futile, and he leaves, and you die alone.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I love you Febreeze

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

quote:

If the Bears win, I will draw the Broncos exploding with Jay Cutler walking away not looking back.

Can you do this one even if the Bears lose? It's too good an idea to not draw!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

I'm pretty proud of this one so I hope you guys like it too

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Brilliant. I love the two "DEATH TO AMERICA!" panels. :allears:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

quote:

If the Vikings win, I will draw Adrian Peterson as Thor.

I hope he can't lift the hammer

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

Not yet. If they continue on this current trend they will be soon, but they haven't had a decade of success quite yet. It's the Spurs or Lakers.

Anyway here is the NFC East
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-nfc-east-2/

Has to be the Spurs. Legendary coach (Pop) whose team is anchored by a legendary player (Duncan) and the franchise has only experienced recent success. Also Pop is easily the most "do your job" coach in the NBA. Lakers/Celtics are...the Cowboys and Steelers?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Apparently Jared from Subway is a huge hockey fan

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He always gets in there before the first period
:laffo:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze, you've been on a tear lately. Good job!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Muscat is good if you want sweet wine, but there's also mead if you want diabetes. Cheaper reds tend to be towards the extremes of sweet or sour because of their mass production. They alao have terrible flavor, and judging them is like writing off steak because you had Aunt Barb's shoe leather once.

If your wine is sour though it may have been bad or may have needed time to breathe. Just pop open your second bottle when you start drinking your first. Check the cork to see if the wine had moved up the side, and keep it on its side to prevent the cork from drying out and allowing air to enter. Many wineries have given up on the French bullshit of corking and have gone to metal twist offs with neutral interiors to help wine stay better longer.

My wine chat masterpiece is complete. Today you are all 49ers fans :getin:

The Funk Zone must have been your Mecca. I like to drink a fine Franzia over ice.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Got this update on my phone. I didn't know where to post it but it made me laugh, so

Seems like the Cam haters are reaching a bit

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

Oh, are we posting ultra-smug fanboard stuff?

Because I promise you I have the deepest well.

Is this current as of this season? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 9-8 :angel: e: poo poo I can't read. I'll gladly accept a tie!

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 9, 2016

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Fenrir posted:

It's convenient when you can have one guy be both the GM and the mascot... or as it used to be, the QB and mascot.

I wish he could be all three

yes, this forever and ever

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jan 21, 2016

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I don't know anything about wrestling but if I ever go to a game I'm dressing up as the Denver Flair mascot

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

My annual puppy bowl comics are getting more cynical

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/puppies-2/

loving knocked that out of the park :laffo:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Beautiful.

...I really want a Von Miller Batman avatar now

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

effectual posted:

Can someone link the post that spawned that comic?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763476&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post456004558

and a thread for revering the greatness: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763490

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

I can tell a story of a longhorn getting a 4 in a class as a final grade though. Cedric Benson took intro to piano (not an elective, but a freshman MUSIC MAJOR course), and somehow managed to get the one intro class taught by Martha Hilley, the coldest bitch of a professor I ever had. He of course didn't know this, and thought it would just be a blowoff elective class that fit into his schedule perfectly. Well Martha Hilley is awful, and gave absolutely 0 fucks that cedric was a super star football player and treated him like every other student she had. Cedric didn't realize this until after the final drop date of a class in which even the athletic program couldn't override that deadline, so he was stuck with it. He had no interest in learning piano, and as he had to display proficiency there weren't any nerds that could do his homework for him or tutor him. On his final exam, which was playing piano for Hilley, he played chopsticks with his two middle fingers because he hated her (justly so she's a coldhearted bitch) and walked out. She gave him a 25 on the final because he actually played a piece of music (in no way shape or form was the final), and ended up giving him a 4 as his final grade and flunked him. For reference, my final was chord progressions, two handed proficiency, and loving sight reading.

She told that story day one of class with pride.

This story is literal fArt

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

so I gave this a lot of some thought, feel free to critique it. I am trying to decide between four avatar ideas to go with my new name. As much as I like Elway, I think it's time to respect the true star of the show. His dark minion, Von Miller

1)The Broncos SB50 ring but the three dicks horses are wiggling and winking or something thoughts: simple, elegant and clean~

2) Von Miller dressed as Batman doing his sack dance (over Cam?? ) and with every powerful trust, three horses penises spin thoughts: powerful, thrilling, ohgodwhydidithinkofthissendhelp

or 3) Von Miller doing dressed as Batman doing his sack dance and with every powerful yet sensual thrust, a football flies out of his crotch (an endless cycle of two?)

4) Von Miller as Batman versus Cam Newton as Superman and it's the scene from the new trailer where Batman blocks Superman's blow and Sueprman goes "what the gently caress???!!?!?!" except he fumbles the ball before making that face. block->fumble->face thoughts: the least repulsive idea is also the last idea i thought of

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

sean10mm posted:

4 is clearly the best. Also 1-3 are practically just copy-pasted from the DSM-5.

:3: thanks for noticing :3:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Dave can you draw Cam Newton as Superman and Von Miller as Batman and they're jerking each other off, tia

actually can I get this as an av but add elway in the background watching

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Disturbingly too similar to my own work experience

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I like it. I also think it'd be cool to experiment with different styles every once in a while just to mix things up. Your original style is still the best though.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

It was a comic made the week of this.

Remember all of the over-televised/reported attempts to plug the hole that failed? This comic loving killed me that week.

I remember my geologic history professor showed this comic to us in class when he was explaining the situation. Still funny.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Alright which one of you fuckers did this

lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Probably voting for O.J. Simpson because murderer.

A formidable killer instinct is the most important quality in a football player

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

The long awaited return of Fort Elite Money

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/allthemoneyforts/

Best part is the alt text lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

NIce touch with the dollar sign crotch

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Amazing

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

LA team as water god hero is great

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I like the alt text a lot because everyone at my office looks at me weird when I pull out without ejecting

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I remember when my parents would only let me use the cell phone after 9pm

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I watched the Mario Bros movie on laser disc

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Abugadu posted:

Johnny Manziel moving in with Von Miller seems like premise of a really, really terrible sitcom.

Bojack Horseman stars as Elway

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

I'm more proud of the pun in the first panel's background than I am in most things I do

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/josh-gordon-meets-his-end/

:laffo:

I'm dying.

That "Woah holy poo poo" was perfect then it just got better.

I miss my weed days :sigh:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Personally, I think it's better if you take a multi-cracker approach because certain problems require different cracker solutions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Febreeze posted:

500 comics and 4 years, never thought I'd make it this far

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/comic-500/

This is a great one. Congrats on 500! Or perhaps we should be thanking you for the effort :tinfoil:

• Locked thread