Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
No, he does the Lock of the Week on the website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
There's also the time Jared Allen killed an elk with a hand-thrown spear. It's at 13:30 in this long-rear end video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmOzW1KEKA

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Why isn't there a team for The Ultimate Warrior? Wrong color scheme? I think he'd be a good Viking.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

drunk leprechaun posted:

I mean that's how diesel powered ships work. The engines are rally just generators that charge batteries. They aren't connected to the propeller directly.

And i theory it's a great idea. Have the engine sit in its power band and get great fuel economy. And way simpler engineering than a conventional hybrid.

The Chevy Volt does the same thing, but it isn't overpriced like the Fisker.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Barkley looks much more like the Suns' logo than Nash ever could.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Use it as an opportunity to call him out. He likes to get into twitter fights, and he always loses.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Can you do a black quarterback mashup? Cam, Bridgewater, Wilson, maybe RG3? Dang, there aren't that many black quarterbacks starting anymore.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Russel Wilson isn't black? Oh, Tyrod and Jameis for sure, I forgot because their teams were so terrible.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Looks more like Weeden to me.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

swickles posted:

You mean a loaf of bread with some sauce and cheese on top. Its no wonder midwesterners are so loving fat. At least the south gets fat on bbq and not some loving bread discus.

That's Sicilian, not Chicago style. Chicago style is mostly cheese, with just enough crust under it to keep the cheese from burning on the bottom of the pan

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Alex Smith

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Philadelphia was founded by Quakers, why is everyone there so violent?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is it better that it's an Eagles fan? What would you do if a Giants fan got one?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Azhais posted:

But whatever you do don't post pictures of Hotlanta Mom, we don't need a repeat of that particular debacle

That was a GBS thing. I'm sure the same thing won't happen here.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Febreeze posted:

This

Rovell has shared my poo poo a bunch of times actually

My mentions have been a nightmare for a day now

Of course he's a goon. Which rear end in a top hat in D&D is he?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Careful, Truthful, Earnest

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

:stonk: what reality do we live in?!? Is this a comic?

It's been the Darkest Timeline since the Indians blew a 3-1 lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Dexo posted:

*Warriors

We just didn't know it then.

Even so, the Indians cemented it.

• Locked thread