Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nrr is the best poster in TFF with second place tied between BBP and Fancy rear end Ho (I think that's the FYAD Bills poster anyway)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Febreeze posted:

Fancy rear end Ho hasn't been seen for like 3 years and is only remembered for the takedown of Decade of Spectacular Failure.

Ehud is the best poster

His effort posts for the 2 years surrounding that were also excellent.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

NC-17 posted:

I don't get the first reference.

You didn't read TMM before then, outed!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

WHAT THE gently caress. I'm really, really hoping that guy is wrong.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I need a good Eagles picture to go along with "A Certain Points Threshold" for an avatar, anybody got anything?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Febreeze posted:

I'm pretty proud of this one so I hope you guys like it too

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

The Jags Fan Who Comments is intolerable, jesus christ. He's the whitest person in the world and he's trying so hard to get people to affirm that his opinions are right. Febreeze, you finally hit the big time. Your comments section is as bad as ESPN's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

He didn't though.

His army got bogged down by weather once they were there and Russia didn't surrender. They got assfucked by winter on the way back out.

Which he'd know if he had read one of the greatest novels ever

• Locked thread