Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm from Atlanta but I hate the Falcons so put Lloyd Christmas in hiking gear in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey Febreeze I went to take my mom to chemo and she was reading Draw Play while she was getting her shots.

She says she likes your comic :)

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Chapo Trap House is loving insufferable and terrible. Listen to Cum Town instead, it's actually funny.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

FizFashizzle posted:

if you dind't like chapo's countdown of the most evil person to graduate from harvard i don't know what to tell you

I just can't find any humor in those dudes waving their dicks about which one of them is the wokest

Like, we get it you didn't like Obama and drone strikes are super bad, now say something funny

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I saw it and immediately went to go beat off because I had discovered the wonders of masturbation like days prior

• Locked thread