Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Volkerball posted:

i picture everyone as their avatar, so

I don't even know how that works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Hi cool friends

can I interest you in some FART

quote:

Ravens @ Raiders
Steve Smith has been locked in a room since last Sunday. There are no windows. There is no light bulb. There is only a television and a rickety old chair, hand crafted by a Guatemalan peasant. Steve Smith has been watching his dropped game winning touchdown on loop. Again and again. Repeatedly and repeatedly. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back. And to the left.

He is going to take the field against a team that lost both safeties last week and commit unspeakable crimes out there. Every time he hauls in a catch he’s going to punch the corner in the face so the penalty wipes out the play and he gets to do it all over again. He’s going to have 27 catches for 750 yards all wiped out and finish with a 1 catch 12 yard statline and it’s going to be the best thing that happens all season.

:allears:
...by which I mean these previews are great and I love you, man.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

That Works posted:

Yeah I bought mine and then another Saints fan bought it because he liked it. I think after that its been an anonymous thing?

I bought the next 3 (mine, Silly Burrito's, and A.O.D.'s.) It wasn't like I was subtle about it either:

ulmont posted:

That's 3 down, I dunno how many more are even left.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Febreeze posted:

I only got 3 games wrong last week, but the pictures were good ones
Plus, predictions for week 4

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-4-predictions-illustrations-upsets/

I know pedantic accuracy isn't your thing, but Luke McCown is 3 years older than Brandon Weeden.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

:agreed:

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Suspect Bucket posted:

Everything and nothing is a sandwitch

Also there are no pizza rules.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Carter babies! :hfive:
:hfive:

Silly Burrito posted:

40 is the new 25. Or some bullcrap like that.
Except that everything hurts twice as much.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/722820840752939008

Between Dave, Mays and Barnwell I'm up to at least 3 podcasts for the season coming up.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Thaddius the Large posted:

Move the Sticks and Garbage Time are good too, if you want to go full bore!

Spoeank posted:

Actually the answer is Around the NFL

I have all of these loaded but I like Barnwell / Mays / Rappasfosafopsaacvhio better.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Georgia recently dropped it's Sunday sales law, and I couldn't be happier.

Until you want to go have brunch at 11am on Sunday and the restaurants can't serve until 1230pm.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Kalli posted:

Yeah, that's the story of Bluebeard, and the tale of Bluehoody would be pretty great

He just did that though
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/clipboard-jesus-visits-the-browns/

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Nope, so I commented @drawplaydave or whatever it was that facebook allowed me to do.

You self-doxxing newlywed, you.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

Assume the Steelers' helmet isn't colored black and orange though.

It is, actually. Steelers / Bengals.

Febreeze posted:

That site is cancer

It works much better with the arrow keys.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Kalli posted:

The biggest drop off from in-season to offseason is probably the Ringer, though that corresponds with adding Michael Lombardi and well...

No, it's Barnwell and his loving Bachelor recaps.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ostensibly, what is the different between powdered peanut butter and powdered peanuts

The powdered peanuts have been pressed to remove most of the oil.
http://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-powdered-peanut-butter-ingredient-intelligence-201059

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It's weird because that is something I've read about peanut oil but everyone with a peanut allergy seems to have a story about that. Some kid died on a soccer trip at my highschool by eating a doughnut with peanut oil in it, even with his epi pens.

The FDA says "most" people with a peanut allergy can safely eat highly refined peanut oil. I understand that's not comforting.

http://pix11.com/2014/09/18/local-family-thinks-fda-is-nuts-for-not-listing-peanut-oil-as-allergen/

And a couple articles about related studies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17373969
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7299001

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Flikken posted:

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

...and which cannot be done at even a moderate level while drinking beer (this excludes most of the usual questionable suspects, such as chess, bowling, and baseball).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

swickles posted:

This is like the stupidest argument that has plagued me since high school and for some reason people feel very strongly and pretend that it matters if something is a sport or not.

It is important to understand that baseball is a pastime and not a sport though.

• Locked thread