Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Toaster Beef posted:

The URL at the bottom of the comic (http://spoti.fi/1OiH1dG) will take you to a special playlist

SPOILER TO THE SPOILER:

It's Blue (Da Ba Dee), then literally five hours of Tubthumping, then Ray of Light

I listened to the whole thing :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Toaster Beef posted:

it's spotify bro

just join the ~revolution~

spotify haiku

not about nature
not a haiku, you dickhead
sakura petals

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

JPrime posted:

Honestly, not too far off. Should change back to my Fells one now that the season has started.

edit: Can someone transparent-ify this for me? :pray: :sweatdrop:

i got u bro

so now what you like pay me or something? I don't know how commissions work

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I've made a GDT :toxx: and I may need an avatar of Tomsula's face from this gif. Could someone help a brother out please?

Perhaps not quite what you're looking for but my first thought is that he was trying to pull faces for some baby who's about to start crying

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Googly Eyes was a Dolphins thing you hacks

How does it feel to be into googly shakatars before it was cool?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The other day I discovered that one of the original Street Fighter 2 characters was literally personified zubaz pants

On an unrelated note Divekick is a cool game

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I read the comments whenever i think PFTCommenter's shtick is getting stale, it's a good invigorator. So many people yelling their opinions into the void (much like my posting)

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Oh oh oh, it's thanksgiving

we we we we're gonna have a good time

turkey

mashed potatoes

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Colorado flag(?)

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I mean we already have those purple Jesus mosaics

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Anybody want to drink some bud light limes with me? pm me

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Posting these from the Relocation thread. I decided to recolour every team based on their city flag.

Yes, I know most of them don't actually play IN their city (or even in their state in a few cases) but humour it.

These are super rad and it's cool that you did it, but god drat my loving eyes hurt.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I'm reading this thread at a bar (lol) when my friend looks over my shoulder and asks, "I'm sorry, but does that say Farthouse?" It was really awkward :blush:

Give him your account

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Draw Play Dave have you seen my imagining of all 32 teams as Brandon Jacobs as the Juggernaut?

Really it's just 32 palette swapped Brandon Jacobs as the Juggernaut pictures but I tried real hard

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Good poo poo OP

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Unless I forget, I'm going to find a good free wonderlic test at some point during the offseason and do a goon wonderlic thread. Self-reporting your score and see how you rank against some reported NFL player scores

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Linedance posted:

It's like someone telling you they put their shoes on before their socks like it ain't no thing, and you don't believe it until you look down and they've got these filthy lumpy socks pulled over their shoes and it's like what the gently caress is wrong with you.

You may think it's crazy, but what's really crazy is stuffing a layer of sauce inside a flap of cheese and toppings, like why even let that poo poo come squirting out through the sides when you can just throw it on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I'm sorry nobody itt knows that the Rosenthal and Jeselnik Vanity Project RJVP is the greatest football podcast ever made

• Locked thread