Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm a wolf irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I'm glad you've forsaken your normalcool life to draw comics of football men

Agreed big bob

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Veni, Vidi, peepee

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

what did brownie ever do to you

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Febreeze posted:

I don't think Brady was dating Gisele when this picture was taken, then again maybe he was, his fashion sense is the worst somethimes

Also comic
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/obj-buttcatch/

BROWNS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy poo poo bbp

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It's not a first downs question

It's

I'm

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

i'm dying watching that ditka video

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chichevache posted:

Finally! God is taking a Packers fan.

aww

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If your town doesn't have the big five sports leagues you are fraudulent

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

If your sports teams are named after the state instead of the city, you are the frauds

The state shredded itself apart on how to support the Minneapolis Lakers, and the St Paul Saints ripped a divide between North Stars Minneapolis and Saints St Paul.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

Send him your picture with your forum name

I'm still waiting. I think I should send him $30 and a threatening note

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnKIjBkGVE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I loving hate basketball

I like the sport, I hate ESPN and the Top 10

"Look at this guy do this insane triple deke and look wow, he just scored a goal!"

Number 1 is some dunk you see literally every night.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You guys want adorable?

https://twitter.com/tomashertl48/status/429401877571067905

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS03c0lFPG4

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

Fast forward to the spring when #1 is some dumbass double play that happens like 4 times a game in every baseball game ever

it is true

i will fight mel mudkiper, unless he wants to lightly touch me and then jaw at the media

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 10, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man oh man do hockey fans have the most hilarious Napoleon complex

putting your english major to good use huh

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

The Giants were the team of destiny right up until Gronk spiked his knee into oblivion and the Patriots lost two games in a row. The Giants had their chance, but their fates were sealed when perfection eluded Billy’s Aryan team. Now is the time of the clown. When Romo went down, Jerry Jones ascended Mount Sinai where he remained for 40 days, and when he returned to Cowboys Stadium he had two stone tablets in hand. Upon them was written a simple message: “How bout them Cowboys?”

The Cowboys have the Lord on their side and he will help them smite the team led by a quarterback who lives his life in secret sin. The Cowboys are America’s Team, which makes them God’s Team by default, and they will march to the playoffs with a staggering 7 wins. Once there Romo will return, having been blessed by the Holy Spirit, and Jehovah’s chosen quarterback will trash can the Packers in the NFC Championship. Did Dez catch it? You bet he did. 12 times for 300 yards. And once all is said and done, they’ll lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl by 80 points because good things don’t even happen to me in my most elaborate fantasies.

This is my type of poo poo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Febreeze posted:

My editor told me I got 1 million views in less than 5 hours

This is the biggest thing I've ever done

Congratulations

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

All 32 NFL logos as posters

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ehud came up to him as he sat alone in his room on the roof. He said to Big Bob, “I have a message from Elohim for you.” As the king rose from his throne, Ehud reached with his left hand, took the FART from his right side, and plunged it into Big Bob Patakis belly.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ehud posted:

top hats monthly reads the bible lol

I'm translating the bible into a fart house friendly book, complete with Big Bob staring as YHWH

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

effectual posted:

The NFL does every almost every sunday night.

nice

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chichevache posted:

1. What is your football translation of Ezekiel 23: 19-21?

B. Which saint am i?

I'm working on it, but I have to imagine it as a literal metaphor for the life of Tom Brady

You are the whore of Babylon

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Yet he became more and more promiscuous as he recalled the days of his youth, when he was a quarterback in New England. There he lusted after his rings, whose winning were like those of cheaters and whose prestige was like that of asterisks. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in New England your balls were deflated and your old head coach's hoodie sleeveless.

You loving took it out of my mouth I was literally starting to write that haha bravo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Febreeze

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ehud posted:

hey dave

oh nooo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Newton is gonna start doing the Charleston ironically

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Giants, with JPP on drums.

yep

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:aaaaa:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fun fact, the LA Kings and LA Lakers (BULLSHIT TEAM) matched

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BlindSite posted:

gently caress rooting for the cards because of Fitzgerald, root for the Panthers because of Thomas Davis dude fought through hell to get back to being a player, this season he dislocated his finger disengaging from a block, popped that bitch back in place and made a tackle. Larry had his shot and blew it.

well this solidifies it, go cards

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

NC-17 posted:

stick to the comics kid

hasahaahaha

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

As a car guy, some of those are downright brutal

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BORTLE HIM

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I got a text today of a "Funny comic" my dad sent me

It was the Cam Newton vs Peyton's deputies.

GJ Febreeze

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Febreeze posted:

Happy Valentines Day, TFF

WOAH

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Midwest fight!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Change in industrial gains

Minneapolis and Green Bay, come on down!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

It cracks me up when New Yorkers go full "It's not pizza" on Chicago because I've met about thirty Italians and they all went out of their way to proclaim that NY style isn't pizza.

It's like watching a Dane making in a No True Scotsman argument.

Som en meget Dansk mand, er jeg fornærmet!!

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Mar 1, 2016

• Locked thread