Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
When darkness comes
And pain is all around,
Like a shitpost over a bad forum
I will make a mock draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I like your new style a whole lot. Reminds me of those HQ web comics. Do what you want obviously.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

imm donal trump

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

sam bradford lmao posted:

I too prefer a flip-flopping pathological liar

makes sense considering the biggest bronco on this forum is one

bbboom!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I will give money at some indeterminate point. All but 1 of the avatars I have bought have been yours, the others have been forced against my will. This one is neat though.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It is true that I am hoppin mad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

When I find the fucker who keeps adding Sad Jordan

That was honestly one of the funniest things I had seen.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chichevache posted:

Sam Bradford did it lmao (laughed my acl off)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I could just make you all feel old by saying I can legally drink in the US and was born during the Clinton administration.

:respek:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

like if you remember THIS GEM!!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Some kids born after 9/11 are only three years away from being legal adults. :psyduck:

:psyduck:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

swickles posted:

Eli has beaten Tom Brady in 2 Super Bowls. The man should be made a Saint upon his death.

And did that face in 2000s time
Walk upon Brady’s cheating game?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What is sam bradfords av now? Did I miss a joke?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

did you ever

Don't worry I got in at the right time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I bet you stole that concept from r/nfl

:iamafag:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm the worst I'm sorry

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The chances of PFT were a million to one they said

But still he comes

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That's cool darth!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I will refine this

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jun 1, 2016

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wrong thread

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Febreeze can I come on your show and make wheezing noises

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nrr used my lyrics for Throw It Deep and I've never been more honored.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did you know that Buffalo is the only team in New York that actually plays in NY?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

thats cute ehud

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I have a Duluth Eskimos hat, Minnesota North Stars and California Seals jerseys, and a Cleveland Barons TShirt

I collect dead team apparel :negative:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

You need something from The One True Dead Team, the Hartford Whalers, Hallowed Be Thy Name.

What kind of amateur do you think I am?

Ross Angeles posted:

I'd go with Marshall

Daaaaaah Jeez...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

no one cares about your bad spports cijuthy fjugthh rmore pain suffering

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

haha mel mudkiper reads books what a dork

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That's fine, I just find WWI to be the intellectual maturation point of Western culture and that everything written before it is painfully juvenile

σας πιπιλίζουν

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Metapod posted:

Thank you for that febreeze :allears:

Also I'm looking to start a hobby. Anyone have any cheap suggestions for a poor rear end college student?

Lacrosse, hockey, and video gaming are all cheap accessible.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

твоя мать

Би гей байна

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Swickles is my MCAT score good enough

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Bristol is insanely good fun because the cars at the end are driving without hoods, completely messed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuZmaNx-W5k

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

My governor is currently in Croatia

Why are you wearing a chef's outfit Governor Dayton

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jul 5, 2016

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

-snip-

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

effectual posted:

Woah, noise warning for nascar. I have babies in the next room.

Also the new (old) Cali gov is pretty cool. We keep getting lovely technocrats in WA though.

I apologize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLDtJItc1WA&t=11576s

Here is a louder one, babies love the sound of V8s.

The crash bent the steering wheel :gonk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How many concussions does it take though, Swickles. How many?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why didn't you answer me Swickles, you MD

Major Dick :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Anyone elses blood run cold?

• Locked thread