Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chichevache posted:

:laffo:

I'm cheering for Ben to have an 8 td game and set the record thursday.

As I said before, hopelessly screwed is when Pittsburgh is at its best.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Nobody paid attention to mine because Febreeze's editor made so many dumb mistakes :smith:

*kicks can down alley, drinks hobo wine*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

i picture everyone as their avatar, so

Photo of me irl

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Welcome back TB-XTREME

real talk I've never played Pokemon

I am aware of the irony

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

Hell, neither have I, but I've absorbed so much of it through cultural osmosis I could probably code a pokemon game.

Exactly.

Same with Game of Thrones

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I'm glad you've forsaken your normalcool life to draw comics of football men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

One of your better punchlines

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The other day I discovered that one of the original Street Fighter 2 characters was literally personified zubaz pants

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

he's become a minor internet phenomenon and is in several video games because of such

Yeah I caught on to that part too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Yeah well kicking players was a Lions thing. Glass houses.

This is a good and funny comment and I snorted reading it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He did it the Miami way and retained plausible deniability. He's honed his craft and moved on.

Plausible deniability and Suh do not match because there is nothing plausible about Suh accidentally kicking someone

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

its called five finger fillet :eng101:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fenrir posted:

I thought I had a pretty serious drinking problem, then I read nrr posts and realize, I'm doing okay

The definition of a drinking problem for a Packers fan is running out of booze

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Athanatos posted:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/draftkings-and-fanduel-need-to-jump-off-a-bridge/

It's cool you are friends with Bengals fan Sgt Schultz, Febreeze

Febreeze lures in Pats fans

Gets them to kill themselves

Bravo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

Oh my god, Mike Tanier has been tweeting about APBA football and I think I have to buy this:

Like DnD only whiter and more autistic

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Here are the loss cartoons I had to make, plus my predictions for week 3

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-2-recap-drawings-predictions/

I feel like God has created so many upsets just to force more comics out of you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

"32 NFL Logos as their quarterback"

Oh drat

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

That time Harbaugh threw Jed York out of the locker room saying "Men only" is a great moment in history

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

If Harbaugh could do it all over again, would he be polite or would he double down?

quadruple down

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Harbaugh referred to the players as "The Men." I'm more sure than I'm not that he said it's for "The Men (players) only." York being a whiny pissbaby heard what he wanted and sent the franchise in a downward spiral because of a perceived slight.

Get hosed Jed

No actually he called Jed a little bitch boy because Jed is a little bitch boy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

That is a good and true sign

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

He's safe, only funny posters die.

Which makes Chiche a highlander

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

That would make you Spanish Sean Connery?

He was Egyptian

And bitch I am The Kurgan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It should be stomp the Steelers way to gently caress the alliteration

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Yeah, someone PM'd me about it too, it really was too good an idea to pass up

Noodles
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/noodle-arms/

One of those moments where you immediately know the punchline but are still so happy to see it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Week 5 cartoons and predictions. Get em hot n fresh

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/10/nfl-week-5-illustrated/

If the Steelers win you should have Michael Vick announcing the grand opening of the Bad Newz Aviary

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze is gonna have jokes for the entire offseason from that play

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Douggernaut is a terrible name

It is the anti-Swole Mole

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bort Bortles posted:

I saw this gem of Tannehill last night on my facebook feed:
http://i.imgur.com/piQbUVe.webm

Someone make him look at a spider crawling up his shoulder and you will be my bff

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its beautiful

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Serious gif of the year implications

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh hey a bunch of new posts what is the funny jok-

Oh man gently caress you guys :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wow I cannot believe they make you call them NFLOLs

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

It's B/R. You gotta pander to the lowest common demoninator. If you read my articles on Uproxx I can assure you every single one of the headlines was changed to something more "snappy" and it's god awful. But I get why they do it.

I respect your tenacity bro.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wow you weren't lying about BR being the lowest common demoninator

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

I always get a swarm of notifications when these go out and after the first go around I just flat out refuse to read any of the comments now. It's not worth it.

I've said it before and I will say it again but it takes some courage to put your stuff out on the Internet at large like that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I really wish never read the comments was still active on twitter

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Maybe it's time for Hobo Rob

Rob as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade, drifting from town to town with a shirtless vest and motorcycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Patriots fans all loved me until I dared make a bunch of deflategate jokes during the offseason, like it somehow wasn't the biggest and most hilarious story happening and a guy who's job it is to make fun of current nfl news wasn't going to crack jokes about it. Jets fans hated me for the same reason, because I made rex ryan and geno smith jokes. My recent vikings comic was about how no one is giving them credit and several vikings fans jumped in to tell me how loving terrible I am for saying how the vikings don't deserve a bandwagon, which wasn't even my point.

I mean, I get not finding a joke funny and even not caring for my material at all, but even now it's still kind of astounding what people will say about a person they've never met who cracked a fairly mild joke about their team because it dared to be at their team's expense. Especially when I know that the person would probably laugh his rear end off if the joke had been directed at their rivals instead. Some people take their fandoms so goddamn seriously it's disturbing.

We will a;ways love you Febreeze

• Locked thread