Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Jim Caldwell and Tony Dungy in a starting contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

old dog child posted:

Brilliant. I love the two "DEATH TO AMERICA!" panels. :allears:

You know Febreeze got at least one really pissed off email from somebody about it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Sanchez starts today.

Dare we hope?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Let me tell you about how the Chargers hurt people

50 shades of powder blue

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze I am very glad that you loving suck at making predictions

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is delete your account some kind of twitter burn or something

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

it's the "stop posting" of twitter

thats really dumb

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I love the people who are like "Bleacher Report is so dumb and amateurish and this dumb trolling" and then still gets mad at it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want Febreeze to drop the most tepid luke warm trolls possible and watch people lose their minds.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

it was a lame idea because I never thought I'd actually have to make it

Do you find yourself this season consciously rooting for teams to win/lose just so you don't have to draw them?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

When I started getting into basketball I decided to be a warriors fan because my create a pro in 2k kept getting drafted to them

I have since decided I do not deserve this

I would probably like basketball more if I had time to think between each play. Its too fast for my NFL loving brain.

Its a sport I enjoy more in gifs and sportscenter highlights than actual games.

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 10, 2015

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

The final 2 minutes of a close game rules, but also stretches of games where a team just goes on like a 20 point tear in under 5 minutes.

So, a gif or sportscenter highlight then

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Seeing hockey players whose first language isn't english tweet is hilarious and adorable

Jagr owns

Wasn't Jagr the one who a woman he slept with tried to blackmail him and he was like "ok I don't care"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

"Look at this guy do this insane triple deke and look wow, he just scored a goal!"

Number 1 is some dunk you see literally every night.

Man oh man do hockey fans have the most hilarious Napoleon complex

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

good job proving his point lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Napoleon did nothing wrong

He invaded Russia in winter

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Apparently Jared from Subway is a huge hockey fan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

He always gets in there before the first period

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

HEYO

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Flikken posted:

Mel, I sent you a pm.

Mel got your back dog

Mel got your back

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Things that the Broncos Organization cannot say.

I love you, Mel

They betrayed me first :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Good Lord Bird is a good book about John Brown imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

NC-17 posted:

It would kinda suck to pay hundreds of dollars for tickets and then have to watch through the holes of a mask though.

Its a Raiders game tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I skipped Papa Roach and went straight to the Mercyful Fate and Venom

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

whypick1 posted:

I keep trying to come up with some sort of path wherein one would have to skip past 00's nu-metal to get to 80's heavy metal but keep coming up something resembling an Escher painting.

Its like skipping weed and going straight to heroin for dorky angst rock

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

That Chargers one

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze is the coolest dude

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze get in touch with PFTCommenter and see if he can get Trump to sign one of your Trump team pics

Unleash chaos

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

So...combine the British and fat ones?

Never before has so much unflinching realness been condensed into a single post

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Imagine if I had never told you guys. Imagine if I had just never told you.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pinot Noir domination

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Never change your mind because right now we agree

It feels good doesn't it. Give in. Join us.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mother fuckers bragging about scotch have never had a good brandy.

Cardenal Mendoza will put hair on your chest and clean the rust off your car.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I also don't trust anyone who won't drink straight gin

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It's not alcoholism until you reach for the everclear

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

axeil posted:

my apartment smells like gin right now because of the christmas party i had last night.

it was very gin-y.

My apartment smells like gin because I drink a ton of loving gin because its delicious.

Dogfishhead has started making Gin and its loving delicious

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

evilweasel posted:

They've been making gin for at least eight years but you had to go to their brewery to get it, sadly I ran out about seven years ago.

Well they started selling it in Delaware liqour stores at least

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

axeil posted:

so uh. i need a new avatar now. any ideas? i was thinking howie roseman pulling a red wedding on chip kelly.

or something else hilarious, i dunno.

http://i.imgur.com/GWn40K9.gifv

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Metapod posted:

This in a Star Wars intro

I ran that through the Star Wars crawl generator and it ended up being way funnier than I expected

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress you, Blizzard rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, god, I'm so fat...

Remember when they had breeze's and realized they werent fooling anyone

• Locked thread