Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FEED  ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Just a minute, gotta do these dishes.

i've always liked your Hankatar

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The other day I discovered that one of the original Street Fighter 2 characters was literally personified zubaz pants

he's become a minor internet phenomenon and is in several video games because of such

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

didn't realize Jed was sitting on the iron throne at first, thought he was powering up or some poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Devils are the only team with the balls to both play in and bear the name of New Jersey, so gently caress the Giants, Jets and Red Bulls, go Devils

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lol if u buy sandwiches that aren't fat sandwiches

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Azhais posted:

My grandfather used to eat sandwiches that were just two slices of white bread, lard, and salt

NOT THAT KIND OF FAT SANDWICH GODDAMNIT *keels over due to heart exploding*

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stromboli

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

febreeze if the rams win and you don't draw Tom Petty as/wearing a Nick Foles jersey I'm gonna beat you up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is delete your account some kind of twitter burn or something

it's the "stop posting" of twitter

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mercury Morris is cool and the best part of The Black Six and if you were in his shoes you'd all be doing the same

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

What position is the Bass guitar of the NFL? Punter? Cause the Who franchise is carried by it.

Tight End

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ironically enough, i like all the cardinals posters here :v: bird gang bitch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man I forgot how bad Tony Schiavone was

"I never thought I would say that he was yellow, but he may be wearing red... but he may be wearing red AND YELLOW"

DON'T YOU TALK MESS ABOUT TONY SCHIAVONE :mad:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he just stared into the middle distance and muttered a single word under his breath

Reckless...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

so I gave this a lot of some thought, feel free to critique it. I am trying to decide between four avatar ideas to go with my new name. As much as I like Elway, I think it's time to respect the true star of the show. His dark minion, Von Miller

1)The Broncos SB50 ring but the three dicks horses are wiggling and winking or something thoughts: simple, elegant and clean~

2) Von Miller dressed as Batman doing his sack dance (over Cam?? ) and with every powerful trust, three horses penises spin thoughts: powerful, thrilling, ohgodwhydidithinkofthissendhelp

or 3) Von Miller doing dressed as Batman doing his sack dance and with every powerful yet sensual thrust, a football flies out of his crotch (an endless cycle of two?)

4) Von Miller as Batman versus Cam Newton as Superman and it's the scene from the new trailer where Batman blocks Superman's blow and Sueprman goes "what the gently caress???!!?!?!" except he fumbles the ball before making that face. block->fumble->face thoughts: the least repulsive idea is also the last idea i thought of

none of the above, have you considered Von Miller with his eyes replaced with mouths?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

WOAH THERE, MOTHERFUCKER

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

What If Cam Newton's Ears Were White

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

He's be able to hear himself whine b o o m

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JRizzle posted:

All I'm seeing is Colt Brennan

:ssh:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

neo Kobe pizza

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ComfyPants posted:

Yeah PA's art isn't all that appealing now, but he kept experimenting with his art style over the years and came up with some cool styles over the years for different themes. Keep trying different things...I like the Prince comic and I'd like to see you try different styles for different types of comics.

penny arcade has become incredibly unpleasant to look at so sometimes there's a point where you should stop experimenting with your art style.

a better example would be something like Paranatural which started as basically line sketches and now has really good cartoony art

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the panthers logo looks like a particularly distressed anime

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Metapod posted:

I know it's not football related but can someone turn this into a painting?

when did jonathan larroquette start playing basketball

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

My thing is that if I had to live in the center of the Mexican drug war while making poverty income teaching the children of drug lords, I get to act like a dick spaz when people talk about Mexican food.

define "had to"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cant stop gigglin @ this

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

I only play Fire Emblem games and a cycle of replaying Chrono Trigger, Lufia 2, and Earthbound

i despite every single human being and most non-humans in fire emblem fates

e: also i play Dirt 3 because i'm a rad dude *gymkanas off a bridge*

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just listened to the new Intentional Sounding when driving to Jersey and am disappointed I did not get to participate in the sports ranking. I have strong opinions on this topic and you all fail at appreciating NASCAR :colbert:

where in Jersey

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Gloucester City

Road courses are always the races that sound the most interesting in theory but end up the dullest in practice.

Give me a Bristol or Martinsville anyday

oh south jersey, RIP

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I passed a rodeo, two cowboy boot stores, and a house with a giant confederate flag

Is there a reason no one in South Jersey has ever looked at a map?

we call it South Jersey for a reason, and not just because it's the south of the state

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you just reminded me of Jake Delhomme and how that motherfucker would take big ol' slobberin licks of both hands before every single goddamn snap

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh how far Greg the Leg has fallen

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ya mispelled Geoff in the alt-text

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i get in fights with weird perverts in the art forum

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pillagent is basically Nosepass with horns

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

No joke, a lot of those pokemon are more interesting than anything that came after the first 250 or so.

Trubbish and Garbador are better than anything found in the original 150 don't you fuckin TRY with me bitch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

disappointed there's no picture of FDR in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

nerd confession

I really like the original Star Trek movie and think its better than Wrath of Khan

you would like a slow, boring piece of crap and think that makes it artistic and interesting

• Locked thread