Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jack Kirby did some sweet rear end art for the NFL's official Pro Magazine back in the 1970's.

So have some motherfucking Kirby art:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Poor Sanchez was the butt of so many of Beef's jokes.

and everyone else's.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I had forgotten TMM had gotten the story right 2 years ago: http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/07/12/belichick-brand-bunny-blenders/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

I need to find the one TMM that had a snuff film and... Rex Ryan, I want to say? Or Goodell? A snuff film was definitely involved.

Ah, here we go: http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/07/16/theis-wide-shut/

Man, why did I ever change the thread title away from "Powerful Naked Friends"?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

drat, that is a great picture:

quote:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That is really, really good.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

real talk I've never played Pokemon

I am aware of the irony

Hell, neither have I, but I've absorbed so much of it through cultural osmosis I could probably code a pokemon game.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh my god, Mike Tanier has been tweeting about APBA football and I think I have to buy this:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ross Angeles posted:

Fisher does the same thing

Yeah, they both learned at the teat of Buddy Ryan who basically slapped a fat wad of bills against his thigh while his defense was on the field.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A good idea

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

My track record with the Chargers this season has been leagues worse than all my other picks, your team is stupid and I hate them

"Philip Rivers is a really good QB, they should win this game".

.... oh no, oh god, OH god.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I am very much lookign forward to Blaine The Pain Train Gabbert. Can I be the guy he's kicking the rear end of?

Everytime I hear "Blaine Gabbert" I'm reminded of Blaine the monorail from the Dark Tower books and this picture from when I read it in High school:

That is what i see when I hear Blaine Gabbert.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

I know you're joking but all this does is remind me how easy it is for people to do this to me all the time :smith:

One day you will have your dickbutt and then it will truly hit critical mass.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Rob as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade, drifting from town to town with a shirtless vest and motorcycle

Driving through vast empty americana, and then he passes a wide receiver catching a totally uncontested pass and it pulls back to reveal he's driving through the Saints secondary.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm probably the biggest Pey Pey homer ever and I thought that was hilarious. Get a grip, people.

Many fans are incredibly humorless people.

I remember Febreeze posted the Tom Brady smiting Goodell art I patronaged to /r/patriots and got yelled at because he's made Patriots jokes before.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

IcePhoenix posted:

With this simple modification I have made your opening statement applicable to the last five-ish years and probably the near future as well. You're welcome.

Well, last year at this time we had the Patriots (ok) and Cardinals at 9-2, but also had the Broncos, Packers, Eagles, Cowboys and Bengals with 3 losses, and the Ravens, Seahawks, Chiefs, 49ers, Colts, Steelers, Lions, Chargers, and Browns (lol) at 4 losses.

So 16 teams that were at least 7-4 at this point and mostly pretty legitimate. (There were also some amazingly bad teams last year to make up for this)

This year there's 7 teams that are 7-4 or better and a whole lot of mediocre rear end teams that you go well maybe they can put stuff together and make a run, or maybe they'll lose at home to the Buccaneers by double digits. Also the Packers are the 7-4 team and who'd really be shocked if they lost to the Buccaneers right now?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqObJtGrKaA

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ross Angeles posted:

But enough about Hitler

Also Poland, Sweden, Lithuania at times, the Golden Horde, lots of people really.

Started reading a book on Polish history but it's hard to get into because I start giggling everytime I read the name Boneslaw. Between that and naming his sword 'Szczerbiec' you can tell why no one gives a gently caress about Polish mythology though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Space Jam Motherfuckers

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hoop Dreams

17 Again

Basketball Diaries

Juwanna Mann

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Counterpoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

My favorite John Brown thing is finding this children's book randomly at a stop and shop:

It is the most metal of all Children's books.

It's on my desk at work so I can tell people about the wonderfulness that was John Brown, the only good one.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Congrats man.

Oh my god, the replies to the Schefter tweet is a pit of despair.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's see, how could I commission the most awful thing imaginable that could cause this to turn into a shitstorm.

Hillary as Goodell trying to suspend Brady-Trump but they're being protected by truth and justice.

Make it happen Febreeze, the check is in the mail.

Second commission: Bernie Sanders scoring a touchdown over all the entire Republican candidates and giving the ball to the poor and needy in the stands.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, this poo poo's going around fast.

I've already seen an article that was just all your images ripped off with a different header.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chilichimp posted:

See now, you'd think that Mein Kampf wouldn't be trending ever...

It's about to come off copyright so I can finally release my edition of Mein Kampfy Chair which is just the text of Mein Kampf with pictures of cats on alternating pages.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh, are we posting ultra-smug fanboard stuff?

Because I promise you I have the deepest well.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

Already changed it to get rid of that Giants footnote, I bet that guy was so happy to do that

I'm pretty sure he updated it every single game because of course that guy would.

But let's welcome a new challenger:

also totally unrelated, but one of my favorite pictures ever:

Kalli fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 9, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bort Bortles posted:

The Jaguars have as many postseason wins as the Bengals :psyduck:

The one that gets me is the Cardinals.

The Buccaneers have an awful history, started in '76 and have been to the playoffs 10 times.

The Saints are a decade older then them and have the same number of postseason appearances, and half of those came from Drew Brees.

The Cardinals have 10 as well and they've existed since Coca Cola had cocaine in it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

WHOOPS posted:

This was post marathon bombing, right?

Yep. I like to imagine they're mean mugging at a Mooninite holding a pressure cooker.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

To be fair my parents never let me watch it because they thought it was stupid, so I thought it was stupid. I was one of those kids who wrote it off as "it's fake" for most of my life until I looked at it again and realized "oh being real was never the point"

I've learned so much poo poo about wrestling in the last week working on this it's not even funny. I wouldn't say I'm a fan now, but I respect it.

I haven't watched wrestling since... a bit after whenever the Undertaker was introduced, but I'd recommend occasionally reading random pages of the Death of WCW thread in wrestlehut. It's a good voyeuristic look into how immensely stupid and coked out everything about wrestling was (is).

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The first time i saw someone wearing that NWO shirt I struck up a conversation with him about conspiracy theory stuff since at the time I had been reading Illuminatus! and thought Steve Jackson games had gotten weirdly popular or something.

Boy that was a weird conversation in retrospect. Think I talked about Schrodinger's cat and he talked about how WWE was for queers.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

I told him I saw it and liked it, he was curious how I found it. NC-17 how did you find it?

Tell him the forum you read that had to ban the words "cuck" and "I'm gay" due to overuse posted it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but what was your three cone drill time?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fantastic.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Still posting about pizza

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

Or just WR PATRIOTS at the rate they're going. :heritage:

This is probably Bomani Jones' best and most predictive work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9IRJ6FHF0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think it looks good and you should put your hands into a running lawn mower if you ever consider drawing your old style again.

• Locked thread