Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Toaster Beef posted:

I scrolled through a few of the options FB gave me for that post, and was helpless to choose anything else once I saw it

Edit: It takes around a minute, maybe a minute and ten seconds (I timed it because I was curious) to post one of the old comics, so there's a chance I'll be done uploading all of the old ones before this afternoon. You can already browse the ones that are up by checking out the 'Old TMM' tag.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/tag/old-tmm/

well there goes my day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

The final 2 minutes of a close game rules, but also stretches of games where a team just goes on like a 20 point tear in under 5 minutes.

on the other hand, the final two minutes of a blowout

*foul*

two seconds elapse

*foul*

two seconds elapse

*foul*

two seconds elapse

*foul*

two seconds elapse

*foul*

two seconds elapse

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

My apartment smells like gin because I drink a ton of loving gin because its delicious.

Dogfishhead has started making Gin and its loving delicious

They've been making gin for at least eight years but you had to go to their brewery to get it, sadly I ran out about seven years ago.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well they started selling it in Delaware liqour stores at least

well gently caress, time to go buy a case or two

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

old dog child posted:

The Funk Zone must have been your Mecca. I like to drink a fine Franzia over ice.

chillable red?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

NC-17 posted:

They could do a whole episode of Football Follies on the ButtFumble alone.

only if you include the touchdowns right before and after it, too many people forget the buttfumble was bracketed with lesser incompetence to form a truly glorious poo poo sandwich

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

that's an amazing comic today fabreeze I'm still snickering over it

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Fabreeze, to nitpick your (excellet) comic for today, the panel with "thats sir gronkalicious to you" has the speech bubbles swapped - gronk's goes to Earl, Earl's goes to Gronk.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I like that not a single Bills player is recognizable enough to put in this image so they had to go with Rex.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I mean, he's the guy who took Harbaugh's whining to the league with the balls and whatnot after he got spanked p bad

e. f;b

I thought that was Grigson, not Pogano.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Yeah but grigson is the one who whined to the NFL:

quote:

Also contained in documents released Tuesday was NFL Executive Vice President Troy Vincent's admission that he first became aware of potential issues with the footballs when Grigson approached him in his suite at Gillette Stadium. Grigson, according to Vincent's testimony, approached late in the first half of the game and stated, "We are playing with a small ball."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Peanut oil is highly refined anyway. There's usually no allergens left, unless it's cold pressed or something.

peanut allergies aren't really the sort of thing where "usually" is good enough

• Locked thread