Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A colon and a dash. A shameful title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
No no no, McCown had a key ring they need to get back

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That nrr post is performance fart

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bort Bortles posted:

RIP wheez, the crown of best poster in TFF would have been yours.

:agreed:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's definitely possible to day drink too much. Night drink not so much.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

All these Uproxx posts have been great guys. Y'all are some good writers. I wish I had put more effort into my F.U.C.K. J.E.D. Y.O.R.K. post because unless you get the joke it's a pretty dumb post.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Volkerball posted:

i picture everyone as their avatar, so

gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Photo of me irl

TODD TODD TODD TODD

use Water Gun

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

in return you must destroy Carson Palmer's ACL (again)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Change it when he plays.

never

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Harbaugh referred to the players as "The Men." I'm more sure than I'm not that he said it's for "The Men (players) only." York being a whiny pissbaby heard what he wanted and sent the franchise in a downward spiral because of a perceived slight.

Get hosed Jed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dear lord

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wasn't there some garbage comedy fantasy football & art venture that tweeted at Febreeze with a joke about OBJ catching a ball with his butt like... 3 months ago?

Edit:

found it

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 15, 2015

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Kings just got their poo poo together don't gently caress this up by tying them to the 49ers please thanks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Muscle Hamster thing gets better and better.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Febreeze posted:

This is basketball and not football, but I did another logo set, this time Halloween NBA logos

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2015/10/halloween-nba-logos/

Final logo best logo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Duke Chin posted:

t:mad:t your football team is bad and you should feel bad.

...:negative: I miss you, zombie sonics.

You almost had my NBA team but Seattle got Maloofed :twisted:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ross Angeles posted:

If your sports teams are named after the state instead of the city, you are the frauds

Doubly so if they're the state nickname or worse a region. Looking at you, Golden State, New England, Carolina.

Although it's loving stupid that the tenth biggest city in the US by population (San Jose) has only NHL and MLS (the little brothers of the big five). The Niners are half a mile away but still "San Francisco" and MLB can get hosed because we're ready to take in the A's but the Giants are being whiny babies about it.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Oct 31, 2015

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

effectual you miss understand me

Big Five:
Big Bros
MLB, NFL, NBA

Little Bros
NHL, MLS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Bread makes you fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_KpuWiIO4

Also don't eat a carb.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

My favorite sandwiches are hot dogs.

You shut your fuckin mouth buddy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm the woman in the Kaep jersey drinking her sorrows away

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Darth Brooks posted:

First thing that came to mind.

Yeah but why didn't they light the quarry on fire

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hockles posted:

I'm no Dr. Swickles, but I have been in 2 comics!

I should clearly be in more. And then the Draw Play movie.

Sup multiple comic buddy :hfive:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chilichimp stumbling from thread to thread.

Guys. Guys... Blaine Gabbert isn't good! No! Stop having fun! Your team is bad! Stop it!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

That Bridgewater pic owns

yeah that needs to be a Vikings fan's av ASAP

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I think Febreeze is more thinking, "I could remain A MAN employed off this"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

too much emotion IMO

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I updated a Febreeze classic

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The hot dogs act like bread crumbs that cause Rex to end up with his face next to a cheerleader's foot.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He hasn't beat the living poo poo out of someone half his weight in a while must be a good dude

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is a good play. 5 yards every time.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Remember, you need to make like the Chargers and go down the road.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Not head to head in the Super Bowl"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hockey would be good if instead of massive padded suits and skates they wore tank tops, shorts and sneakers.

And if they made it 5x5.

And made the net smaller, circular and 10 feet in the air.

And made the ice hardwood.

And replaced the puck with a big orange ball.

What I'm saying is don't watch hockey, watch basketball.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Really? I swore it was more.

There's always so many coming and going whenever I try to watch. It feels like a lot more.

The more you know.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kings.

Kings.

I don't even get the Warriors to dull the pain of the 49ers.

:negative:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Febreeze posted:

How did you end up a Spurs fan

My weird goon mental rolodex says Kawhi Leonard because he went to SDSU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So, a gif or sportscenter highlight then

It's why NBA twitter is best.

NFL twitter is like "oh you think player x is good, well let me show you with these scribbled on screen shots why he's actually bad."

MLB twitter is "oh you think player y is good, we'll let me show you why he is actually bad with a pile of acronyms and numbers."

NBA twitter is "oh you think player z is good... YOU'RE RIGHT CHECK OUT THESE SWEET DUNKS AND HANDLES"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Being a non-Warriors fan in the Bay Area, watching the bandwagon grow as a disinterested observer has been jarring.

Most of them will rep the We Believe Warriors but can't name anything that happened between then and last season.

• Locked thread