Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Febreeze posted:

I had to remove like 3/4ths of the frames and some colors but I got this

Of course, knowing nothing about creating/resizing gifs, I spent about an hour or two at work trying to get it to 100kb to no avail. I should have known to just come to the Farthouse where the masters work. Was someone planning on taking that as an avatar? If not, I would love to rock Jimmy T.

This is what I ended up with for a gif, but its obviously 5x too big with all of the frames in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Magicpants posted:

Sorry wasn't paying attention doing coke with Jimmy, was this what you asked for?

Oh my god...it's more than I could have ever imagined. Can I steal this for my avatar? I will gladly buy you something SA related or donate to a charity of your choice.

Edit: Just realized that with the googly eyes, the eyebrows look cartoon-like. It keeps on giving.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 16, 2015

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Can you? Because I'm looking at your last attempt and...

To be fair, I have never tried to change my avatar. I had the stupid newbie forever and then one day I noticed the broken URL that is still trying to point to that image. It might have happened when they changed the Stupid Newbie av? I am not sure but I certainly didn't do it.

Trying to think of some text to go with the AV. Maybe "The Face of the Franchise"?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I pulled the trigger. Thank you Magicpants for your efforts! If there is anything you need on the forums/want me to donate some money, please send me a PM.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Truly magical.

• Locked thread