Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Owns. :master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Here are the loss cartoons I had to make, plus my predictions for week 3

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-2-recap-drawings-predictions/

Really want this to happen:

"If the Vikings win I will draw Teddy Bridgewater pushing Rivers into a river under a bridge."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Giants bitch

:stonk:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Acceptable, now he has to do it.

Filthy Casua meant to posted:

Tom Brady makes a drat good Adrian Veidt

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

quote:

Deflategate revenge game. This will be the football equivalent of Hiroshima on Indianapolis.
The Colts are not going to win.

:stare: :iceburn:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Revenge on the Colts for that time they cheated, clobbered the Colts, got caught cheating by a former Jets Front Office personnel, won the Superbowl anyways, mishandled the media relations in every way and made things much worse on themselves, miraculously avoided most of the punishment and then proceeded to play even better and have another infraction right away next year.

Revenge, a dish best served regardless of whether there actually was a slight.

Go *gags* Colts.

Dumb narratives aside, the Colts are run by morons and should lose most games outside their trash division.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Weight lifting rodents are cool, and good.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

The Jags picture is my favorite I've done this year

It is wonderful. :allears:

And you picked Dallas to win just so you can draw an insulting comic of them when they lose as expected, right?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

They also aren't actually that good.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Cruel and Unusual posted:

He was never good.

Neither Justin Hunter nor Cordarrelle Patterson were impressive even in college, beyond "I guess they're kinda large and fast?" :effort:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Dwayne Allen should have seen it coming (Sorry for that pun but not really)

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/a-dwayne-allen-story/

:golfclap:

Also I went back and read your previous one, and good job on making Whiz look like Whiz, and not just a generic white dude. Which he totally is, but on the first panel you can actually tell it's that specific generic white dude.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Fart idea: Rob Ryan is a defective replicant of Rex.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. 49 points fire off the shoulder of Eli Manning. I watched Brees beams glitter in the dark near the Superdome Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like Browner...in...coverage. Time to die."

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 16, 2015

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

TheMopeSquad posted:

Rob Ryan fired? What will become of Fabio Ryan? :911:

Replaced with Replicant Rob.

sean10mm posted:

Fart idea: Rob Ryan is a defective replicant of Rex.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. 49 points fire off the shoulder of Eli Manning. I watched Brees beams glitter in the dark near the Superdome Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like Browner...in...coverage. Time to die."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Between the Tebow Treats comic (with extra long flavor release!) and Brady casting Goodell into hell, Febreeze can insult the Pats all he wants now and still be great in my book.

He also did a thing that I can never find on his site of Joe Flacco being sad while evil Brady looms over him that's great if you're a Pats fan a human being.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

You mean this?

YES!

:neckbeard:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

I'm pretty proud of this one so I hope you guys like it too

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Owns.

And his dance was super silly, while Carson loving Palmer did a "suck my diiiiick" crotch chop right out of the WWE "attitude era" of tits & real human blood and nobody cared.

The same week.

:jerkbag:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, but gently caress the Seahawks.

Tough but fair.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Trollin Pats fans and oh man, the hate is incredible

https://twitter.com/BR_NFL/status/673918522909728768

All too easy.

The amount of hate that burns in the heart of the average :patssay: is bizarre and hilarious. I knew the Pats would blow a couple dumb games late with all their injuries, and I knew people would irrationally lose their poo poo over it. Give them the slightest nudge and it's the Massholepocalypse.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I meant to mention this earlier, but kudos for the great :saddowns: Troy Aikman in the Joe Buck beard comic.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

NC-17 posted:

The Mario Tomsula is great, but you kinda phoned in that Tom Brady and Sanchez.

Yeah, I was hoping for deep buttock impact

Wait that came out wrong

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

JaysonAych posted:

Went in wrong, too.

I walked right into that one. :butt:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

My editor told me I got 1 million views in less than 5 hours

This is the biggest thing I've ever done

:master:

e: In retrospect it's obvious, but nobody else did it but you. :allears:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Alaois posted:

Tight End

This makes Gronkowski the Lemmy of the NFL I think?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah I saw that in your commentary and I was like "this has to be like Christmas for him"

Plus Chip Kelly's Wild Ride is operational again! *

*For a very generous definition of "operational"

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Qwijib0 posted:

Larry Fitzgerald is a guy who did a lovely bad thing in 2008, went through the legal process, and has been a model citizen since?

Same could be said for Ben Roethlisberger.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Serious Brady v. Manning chat since you bring it up in your comments: the entire difference between the two is that Brady played for a better organization than any of the ones Peyton has been a part of, which explains his advantage in postseason win %, while Peyton has had much better supporting casts on offense pretty much his entire career, especially in terms of elite receiving weapons, which leads to better regular season stats. Peyton had to carry his team more, especially early in his career, but he also generally played on offenses better equipped for him to do exactly that. The whole argument about the two is thus kind of fundamentally dumb, because it's really a case study in how different circumstances dictate the outcomes so much for guys who are pretty much the same kind of player. Hell, Peyton won his 1 ring the time the Colts DEFENSE decided to go HAM out of nowhere just in time for the playoffs, and Brady has gone bananas with regular season stats plenty of times...and none of his top 4 offensive seasons (2007, 2010, 2011, 2015) ended in Super Bowl wins either.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

whiteyfats posted:

In my opinion, Montana is the GOAT, since back then QBs and WRs got the poo poo kicked out of them.

I guess if you wanted to criticize Montana's GOAT case it would be for his durability, but we're talking about an era when defensive players could just re-enact pro wrestling moves for real on quarterbacks whenever they wanted to, so even as a troll that feels kind of like weak bullshit.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Eli having more rings than Peyton is one of the funniest things in the entire world and it would be a crime of spiritual proportions to undo it

Did someone say "spiritual" in a football context?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVnLsODqqg

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

And this is why you're the best.

:master:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

I should do something like that for other famous TFF posts

I'm pretty sure StarcraftTM or however it's spelled did the first and most famous LOST SEASON meltdown posts in 2013 (I think?), though there might have been an even funnier :patssay: LOST SEASON 2.0 meltdown by someone after the 2-2 start with the big Chiefs loss in 2014 to work with.

e: 2013 was when the Pats let Welker walk for Danny "Not Appearing in Most Games" Amendola, Aaron Hernandez was out for murders, Gronk was hurt a bunch, and Kenbrell Thompkins became the #1 target while Peyton Manning broke all of Brady's 2007 season records. So really God only knows how many salty or flat-out insane Pats posts you can find in that period.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 9, 2016

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Haha, that poo poo is classic. Remember when Brady took a pay-cut so that Belichick COULD pay Welker what he wanted, and then The Immortal Emporer Bill let him walk anyway?

Good times.

Then it turned out the pay cut was basically not a real pay cut, but your usual "restructuring" to game the salary cap.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

NC-17 posted:

It was still dumb that they wouldn't pay Welker basically what they paid Amendola.

I mean, Welker had 1 good season in Denver and then died, so it's hard to judge letting him go as some big blunder.

Amendola isn't actually that good and gets hurt a lot (shocker) so signing him was a pretty :geno: move obviously.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

This actually makes me like the Super Bowl more than I did before. :golfclap:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

4 is clearly the best. Also 1-3 are practically just copy-pasted from the DSM-5.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Donkwich posted:

If you merge Eli and Peyton you probably get a normal, well-adjusted person. Or a serial killer, idk

I think Peyton without football would have turned out like Errol from the first season of True Detective.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

The flaming chicken :allears:

Best Titan logo yet

Agreed, plus Nashville hot chicken does in fact own bones.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I hate when fans use mock drafts to "prove" a real draft pick was bad because a player was taken earlier in real life than in mock drafts.

Like, everyone bitched about the Cowboys taking Travis Frederick because he was listed later in most mock drafts than where he was actually taken, but he was the best center in the draft taken by a team starving for a center. There was basically 0 substantive criticism of him as an NFL prospect, too - it was literally just bitching based on the imaginary slotting made by blowhard shitnuts on the internet being different from what actually happened.

Now watch me wallow in mock draft poo poo for months because there is nothing else to do. :shrek:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

NC-17 posted:

All white receivers should be called Lunchbox.

Or just WR PATRIOTS at the rate they're going. :heritage:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

that was historically how it worked, yes

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

This is your masterpiece

It's good, but it's hard to top this one:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread