Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

The Falcons one looks so sad haha

It feels bad for what it has to do to the Broncos one tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

No joke, a lot of those pokemon are more interesting than anything that came after the first 250 or so.

Agreed. This was very well done, Febreeze. This coming from a guy that can't stand Pokemon!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Damnit you two, now you got that stupid song in my head and I can' sta- DID YOU KNOW...THAT WHEN IT SNOWS...MY EYES BECOME LARGE AND THE LIGHT THAT YOU SHINE CAN BE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

hair plug chewbacca

Latenight infomercial with Joe selling Buck Plugs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pops Mgee posted:

I'm going to the Packers/Bears game tomorrow night and want to make a sign that makes fun of the Cubs and the Bears but I can't think of anything good. You farty types are usually pretty clever. Any ideas?

Hrmmm, if you can make fun of both the Cubs batting percentage and the Bears drafting percentage you may have a winner. Or something about Leonard Floyd has more hits than the entire Cubs roster...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pack it up, time to get out of Dodge!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Monica Lewinsky knew all about Billy's creamery

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Saw all the replies. Thought Febreeze did something awesome. You guys are loving nerds...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Oh, Keanu :allears:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Please feature the Falcons in your next comic.

Whoa whoa whoa...we are capable of collapsing on our own tyvm

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Tom Tucker posted:

Am I... Am I becoming a Titans fan...?

No, it's just gas. It'll go away after a nice dump.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I've got nothing against you or the other Falcons fans. It's just the Falcons themselves. I fully expect the reverse from y'all. :)

Same, buddy. I regret to inform you that I will be rooting for the Panthers tonight though. :(

If it makes you feel any better, I would much prefer that a giant sink hole forms under the stadium and the earth claims both teams into her fiery belly. :shobon:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

That would be the only Super Bowl the Panthers would see this year.

Well technically they saw one last year, they just didn't participate.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Sour Diesel posted:

gently caress the falcons

I applaud your commitment to this preposterous gimmick. We all know deep down you love the Falcons. We all know. :grin:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Everyone loves the Falcons.

They've provided me with two of my favorite all time 49ers moments

(It was dpi)

I appreciate it, bruh. Navarro Bowman still haunts me in my sleep :(

Falcons/Niners also gave us these plays :

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b0632a/White-chases-down-Clements-pokes-out-ball

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d813527b1/Bly-interception-and-fumble

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amazing :swoon:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/SlopingGiraffe/status/823525082173763585

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That's a weird coincidence cause Jesse James was buried in Foxboro last night.

Our teams are both heroes. Yer welcome, America!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Even I'll admit I like this.

That's cuz you are one of the good ones, Silly Burrito :glomp:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Can I make my request contingent on the outcome of the Superbowl? :ninja:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

My goodness that is amazing

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Holy poo poo, someone avatar that Dirty Bird gif, please.

Damnit, you beat me too it! drat YOU OPEN ENROLLMENT MEETING!!! :argh:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

I'm still kind of hoping Chirugeon draws my Julio Jones as Starscream idea.

Ima steal that one too :ninja:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I mean, let's be honest. Asian candy is p weird

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Hi Chew owns

Never met him

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I posted in a name change thread. I have no idea what my username is a reference to

When I see you post and your name I cannot help but sing the "Oh Oh Oh Oh Reillyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" theme song in my head. I have no idea why, but that is what your name reminds me of. "Go Go Go Go Roscooooooooooooe"

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

/low voice

O'Reilly Auto Parts...YOW

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

GET IN THE ZONE

Nothing compares to...*ahem*...

Do deh do deh do deh do deh do deh do deh do do dooooo...

1-8-7-7 cars for kids. 1-8-7-7 cars for kiiiiiiiiids. 1-8-7-7 cars for kiiiiiiiiiiiids, donate your car to-day.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Driving in my car beep-beep

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

7-7-3...2-0-2...beep beep boo beep...LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

e:

Man radio ads are freaking obnoxious

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Azhais posted:

See, this was your opportunity to claim to be a CCR fan instead of a magic nerd.

Mine, on the other hand, was just some random poo poo from

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=adname

That I've used forever now. No redemption for me!

It was Andre Rison's nickname...a good one at that.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Seriously! gently caress the lot of you and gently caress Kyle Shanahan :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

That Bengals/Steelers one is pretty cool

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Peanut butter is gross

The gently caress is wrong with you? Out of all your poo poo food takes, this takes the poo poo!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

He's right though

Uhhhhhhh peanut butter is amazing

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Seriously? I thought everyone loved peanut butter?! Legit shocked right now!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoonful of peanut butter with some chocolate chips on top...yum

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

I'm allergic to peanuts so I recoil at the smell the same way I would if you presented me a steaming poo poo.

It's annoying because I don't have the wussy "will die" version of the allergy, just the get mad and puffy for the next half hour as I sip seltzer waiting for the poison to dissipate.

Ahh ok well that makes sense. I'm so glad I don't have food allergies to contend with, sounds awful.

Also pb and banana is the poo poo.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

the mean lunch lady posted:

wasn't that in like the 70s?

Early 90s

Also, I used to absolutely love the McDonald's cheese danish omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

The McDonald's szechuan sauce was loving gross

That was a thing??

• Locked thread