Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I have yet to find a review of the last gen version of MGSV. I am genuinely interested in seeing how it looks/runs. All I found were some comparisons of Ground Zeroes, but that doesn't give justice to the open world MGSV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Only people with extremely severe AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you're playing this game on Xbox 360 you need to be shot in the brain.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Are you aware people might have the money to buy a next gen console and a decent pc? Fuckass???

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i bought it for ps3 because i'm an irl jew and it was ten dollars cheaper + i could start playing immediately instead of waiting for steam to download and install but it's much worse and i regretted my purchase immediately

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Fungah! posted:

i bought it for ps3 because i'm an irl jew and it was ten dollars cheaper + i could start playing immediately instead of waiting for steam to download and install but it's much worse and i regretted my purchase immediately

what seriously?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

what seriously?

the geameplay's untouched and it's pretty good for a port to an ancient piece of poo poo system but it looks like a pig's rear end in a top hat. no excuses, i hosed up bad

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Fungah! posted:

i can see buying it on last gen as a last resort type joint but this...? unforgivable

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Fungah! posted:

the geameplay's untouched and it's pretty good for a port to an ancient piece of poo poo system but it looks like a pig's rear end in a top hat. no excuses, i hosed up bad

thats insanity man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

like wasn't it obvious the $10 saved was a bad idea?

i've got basically zero money this month, it was literally spend the extra ten bucks and skip meals for a day or don't and don't. like i said, i hosed up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull posted:

Only people with extremely severe AIDS.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah yeah, get it out of your system

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its cool that the ps3 can play every important mg game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

its cool that the ps3 can play every important mg game

everything from mg1 to phantom pain on one system is badass

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

tpp is the only one i dont have on ps3 im afraid

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

now they can all come out on pc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

tpp is the only one i dont have on ps3 im afraid

Same, and I'm ok with that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

everything from mg1 to phantom pain on one system is badass

t hat's the silver lining i guess. ccame with a boss poster map of afghanistan and africa too, that's pretty cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Fungah! posted:

t hat's the silver lining i guess. ccame with a boss poster map of afghanistan and africa too, that's pretty cool

ya, every map you need except for the most important one,.. a brain map for your stupid brain

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

ya, every map you need except for the most important one,.. a brain map for your stupid brain

its a picture of an rear end

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

its a picture of an rear end

howd you sneak your picture in there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

howd you sneak your picture in there

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

id eserve this here, but do this anywhere else and i'll tear you a new shitpipe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The flames are getting too intense

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Fungah! posted:

You could use that :10bux: to buy yourself a sockpuppet SA forums account.

Fungah! posted:

I think we need pictures.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Korthal posted:

You could use that :10bux: to buy yourself a sockpuppet SA forums account.

yyou could print out all your posts, roll them iup, and put them back where they came from fuckhead

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fungah! posted:

id eserve this here, but do this anywhere else and i'll tear you a new shitpipe

:rolleyes:

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Fungah! posted:

i've got basically zero money this month, it was literally spend the extra ten bucks and skip meals for a day or don't and don't. like i said, i hosed up

playing MGSV will cause you to skip meals without realizing it though. sorry about your purchase

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Captain gently caress Face posted:

playing MGSV will cause you to skip meals without realizing it though. sorry about your purchase

this happened to me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Captain gently caress Face posted:

I've got a killer jambalaya recipe that only takes an hour and will keep you fed for a few days during gaming do you want it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A crock pot is a must have for the industrious gamer.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

A crock pot is a must have for the industrious gamer.

*nods*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i never cooked a meal in my life

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

its good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is the worst confessions thread i've seen in a long time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wear an eyepatch and was forced to smoke cigarettes by the Greasers down by the racetrack. I love to get my rear end kicked.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

Yikes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

haha, a joke obviously. i cook meals constantly

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Fungah! posted:

I say skip the meals. I've been only because I've been glued to the PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
the fire and bushes look bad, but the gameplay is fine. if you look at some semi-far mountains and zoom in the textures are reduced or whatever so it looks like a ps1 game

i almost got the pc version, the decision tore me apart

ultimately I think I decided that I can't get 5.1 sound with my pc (with my setup) but i can with ps3.

it came with a map

zelgadis fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 9, 2015

• Locked thread