Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Supgaiz posted:

Has Apple always claimed you could watch it in a Microsoft browser, or is this new?

Pretty sure it's new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

hahaha

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Pro Create.

Pro.

Create.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Microsoft is probably on the stage right as a subtle way of showing "hey guys, yeah, they're cool with the design of this new monster tablet don't worry" or something

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Thwomp posted:

Where does the stylus go for storage? I need to know where I can shove this thing.

that little pen pocket in your bag

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/641667765829521409

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

32gb base is better than I thought but still pretty funny for anything with the word Pro attached to it

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

LPG Giant posted:

Y'all are freaking out way too much about that dumb stylus. That's not for normal users. I don't know who it is for though

doctors, dude

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Sue posted:

Not seeing a use case for this yet.

Can it run MS Office?

more importantly does the remote have a stylus?

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

The only thing that's change is everything but the looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Wulfolme posted:

I have no idea who this band is.

how is that possible

I mean, I'm not really a fan, but uh

• Locked thread