Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chuck2020
Jan 14, 2007
Ok, looking over the iPhone Upgrade Program, someone help me see what I'm missing...

I'm thinking of going from a 6 to a 6s+. I'm currently on a AT&T 2 year contract that doesn't make me eligible for upgrade until April 2016. At that point, their 2 year plan/subsidies are gone and they'd offer me the same phone for $42.45/month on the Next 12 plan. I could get the same thing from Apple tomorrow for $40.75, plus it comes with AppleCare+ AND I can upgrade when the 7 comes out next year if I so desire?

Maybe I'm paranoid but I feel like this is too fair of a deal for me to pass up from Apple. Am I crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread