Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007
Sexy Nordic woman wearing cow hide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007

smackfu posted:

The stream isn't even in 4K, so what is this even showing?

4k down scaled to 1080p looks better than native 1080p. That's a plus.

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007
It's cool to have this feature built into the phone though. Now everyone can do it without having to think about t or know that it existed before Apple implemented it into iOS. It's about making cool tech easily accessible to the masses.

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hopefully once they get to the iPhone 10, they'll use the OSX naming scheme. Personally, I can't wait for the iPhone X Mountain Lion.

I'll only be content if they name them after dogs. They will sell hundreds of millions of the Corgi models, I guarantee it.

• Locked thread