Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Watching the stream. At least so far, no major glitches like last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Anyone here getting any of the new products shown?

I'm more than likely getting the new Apple TV and the 6s+

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

I bet there will be wireless charging in the 7, and it will be "revolutionary"

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Well at least pre orders will be on my birthday so I'll be awake. It's odd though they are doing it on Saturday and not Friday like in the past

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Looks like they 6S plus still only gets landscape mode

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Mahoning posted:

The 6+ (and now the 6S+) support the home screen in landscape mode. The 6 and 6S do not.

Yea I was hoping maybe they would bring that option to the 6S but not this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

LionArcher posted:

So just to double check, the new phones will fit the same cases right? They didn't change the sizes at all in terms of thickness. Also, I'm currently on a t mobile nerd plan with a iPhone 5s. I bought it outright, and it's unlocked. Am I right in noting that I can keep my nerd plan and just get a new phone for basically 40 bucks a month with the new apple plan? If so that's a super sick deal.

If I recall correctly, the new ones are slightly thicker due to 3D touch. So some cases depending on how tight they are may not fit

• Locked thread