Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I have a 5 so I'm excited to upgrade to the 6S now. This is also the first time I've had a real job with disposable income saved for things like this so I'll be able to get in on the preorder thing.

Only thing is, are unlocked full priced phones gonna be available for preorder? I am using one of the TMobile no contract plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

flipoff posted:

I've got this plan right now. I'm wondering if the apple upgrade program would let me keep it or if I'd have to jump onto their unlimited everything plan. If it's the latter I'd probably jump ship to at&t or verizon, but if I can keep the prepaid plan I might just go that route.

I would imagine the apple upgrade program is completely divorced from the carrier? You buy a phone from Apple by effectively getting a loan from them and then you take this phone to whoever you want.

Aphrodite posted:

It resets to 24 months every time you get a new phone.

Yes, Apple sells them direct.

I know they sell them but in the past they didn't sell factory unlocked phones until like 6 months later for whatever reason.

• Locked thread