Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

enojy posted:

How girl get pragnant

Not like anyone in this thread is going to know the answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I haven't been keeping up with the keynote since I'm in a meeting but I hope this has CEC so I can tell Siri to turn on my TV or just have Siri turn on the Tv automatically when I want to watch something.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

lol guitar hero

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

smackfu posted:

I'm kind of disappointed that you need to press a button to bring up Siri. The Amazon Echo shows that you can do always on listening well with current tech.

So does my iPad TBH. I use "Hey Siri" a lot and it hiccups every now and then but for the most part it's been a real good use of technology.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I wonder if the tvOS apps will use the same $99 dev account thing or if it'll be more restricted

Because hello native Plex.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Consummate Professional posted:

I want this Apple TV now

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'm in Canada. I can barely shop online from this stupid country, can you imagine trying to do it through your loving TV?

Good luck.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

OldSenileGuy posted:

Nothing here really seems like it's groundbreaking in terms of hardware, so what are the chances of a good old fashioned "and it's available today!"?

I'm hoping so because I'll stop by the Apple store on my way home from work.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Split screen MLB.tv. Don't much care about that but if it comes to NHL GCL I am s-o-l-d

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

MickRaider posted:

legit question, will it have hockey streams?

AppleTV currently has NHL GCL so yes.

And don't forget that MLB.tv is taking over NHL GCL operations so I would imagine we'll see the same level of polish for the NHL app!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

enojy posted:

I don't really care about baseball, but this MLP Apple TV app is the coolest thing of the presentation so far.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

$149 day one purchase.

32gb should be fine since all my media is streaming. Games may be a different story but I don't really play a lot of console/tv games.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Is this stretched or is it really this cube-y?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

smackfu posted:

Don't see why anyone would get the 64 GB one.

Prospect of games, I imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'm about as disinterested in the 6S as I thought I'd be. Good news for my wallet I guess.

• Locked thread