Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Good to know upfront that they gave up on something which might possibly be cool but probably suck in favor of doing something that will definitely suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rorus Raz posted:

In their defense, crowdfunding a MMO has never loving worked, so I'm glad to see a dev trying to scale it back and work within their means as opposed to promising the moon.

Have they learned nothing from Chris Roberts?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

you feelin fucky posted:

Since it's a shooter doesn't physical distance to the server determine playability more than anything? There's only so much anti lag software can do before you get stupid poo poo like rubber banding and getting shot behind walls.

Mind you I haven't played an fps in 15 years so the internet might have changed by now. Back then you just disabled anti lag and blamed people's poor aim on their home city/nationality/sexuality.

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

lite_sleepr posted:

No, they're broke. They can ADAD spam and it's like they're sprinting. Their weapons also fire way faster than anything else, couple that with ADAD spam and you simply can't go 1v1.

And holy poo poo plasma. Nothing is more fun than being one poo poo killed from across the map.

The stun locking is :eyepop:

I really hate to break this to you but you may have bought a bad game...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I'm no 40K expert but aren't the races supposed to be unbalanced in combat to a certain extent?

Wow what a post.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'd hop on and play with you if the game were free but it's my assessment that it isn't worth money :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
.... Eonwe???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
FAU has gone too far!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Unlike the developers of this game, who did not go far anywhere except into fanboy's wallets.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Buschmaki posted:

I think a gun having a chance of randomly killing you in a videogame is a horrid idea.

You'd think this would not need to be said but Warhams developers and players are a special breed.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Haven't played it myself but I watched it on twitch for a bit and it looks pretty loving bad.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Xae posted:

Space Marine tears really are the best.

Some things never change.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spudalicious posted:

now it usually fires within at least 0.5 seconds, which is tolerable.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

neonbregna posted:

Patch notes

Game still bad

• Locked thread