Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Hrmm... yeah I think I will hold off, especially for the price at the moment. Once they get Eldar and Warp Spiders in, it would be a buy for me. Teleport and shuriken spam :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Firstborn posted:

I'm pretty sure you can get the license to Warhammer if you just ask politely. There is now like 3 good Warhammer (including 40k) games and 20 awful ones.

be right back, I got Gorkamorka Kart to pitch

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Eldar are cool and I love farming rhinos as a fire dragon. 30 bucks so far seems like a fair price

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Stanley Pain posted:

Oh man once the melee system clicks (AND YOU LEARN ABOUT THE MELEE loving LOCKON BUTTON) it's pretty drat sweet.

Apparently smart weapons auto aim to someone you are locked onto?? gently caress, I gotta bind my lock-on button to something useful

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I dont what the gently caress gun swooping hawks are using, but god drat... it's like a two shot insta-killer

The best is eldar because you dont have to fight eldar :v:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Sard posted:

Where is this? $30 is about the most I'll drop for access to this game, but even then I'm on the fence. The ork sprint is so loving dumb and doesn't look good and proper orky. Like, there are dumb reasons to be upset about the lore, but holy gently caress get the animations for the most expressive faction right. Plus Deathwing might be good.

Check cdkeys

The ork sprint is perfect because I always crack the gently caress up watching it, as Gork intended

Whats the best way to use plasma guns as SM? Should I be overcharging for the big blast, or rapid firing? I cant seem to figure whats better when

Dre2Dee2 fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 26, 2016

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

What the gently caress is melee lock? Is that the same as aim lock? This game doesnt explain poo poo

Also if you want to know what its like to play on the Cleveland Browns or Mets, play Space Marines

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Is it just me or is abadons grace, the chaos named autocannon, loving bananas

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I got a power axe on my sorcerer and now I am dumping fools. Heh, nice try, assault marines, but you dead :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

The only loving game, THE ONLY. loving. GAME. where I am beating the eldar and the game disconnects

FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK :cripes:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Have you tried a plasma cannon or a reaper launcher yet, friend? That is where the true joy of this game are had

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

somehow I got 43 hours played? :shobon:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

They added pirate hats to orks so you can play as a free boota, gonna say this game has delivered now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Its Space Marines multi-player, but with more stuff. Planetside 2 light. I think its fun and has a lot to like, but its not perfect. If your expectations were for an MMO, it is definitely not that.

I would rather play this than the new star wars battlefront, so take that for what you will

Dre2Dee2 fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 1, 2016

• Locked thread