Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Kimsemus posted:

Eternal Crusade isn't even an MMO anymore, it's just Space Marine multiplayer with a social map in between matches, really.

Also their latest gameplay video was cringeworthy.

Space Marine Multiplayer the MMO with decent servers would have easily made bank since that aspect of the game was really, really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Sazabi posted:

Probably yes, however I and I feel like at least a few others would be satisfied with a simple space marine multi-player knock off with dedicated servers. Anything more (vehicles, other races, more guns chapters and pretty stuff to bling out on) is just icing on our meager store brand cake.

I would be more than satisfied if this was literally Space Marine multiplayer but with stable servers.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Vermintide and Mordheim are legit fun to play.

I was hoping this game would be decent, I haven't looked in a long long time. Now it looks like poo poo.

Vermintide is surprisingly a really, really good game. All they need to do is reskin Vermintide for PVE and steal the multiplayer from Space Marine for PVP and you have enough of a fun game to last you for a couple of years.

• Locked thread