Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This game is dead ever since they gave up making Warhammer Planetside where all the free players can only be ork boyz. Whatever this becomes will not be pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Kegslayer posted:

Space Marine Multiplayer the MMO with decent servers would have easily made bank since that aspect of the game was really, really fun.

Dreadnought mode was so broken.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

drunkenspud posted:

Orks are free to play but you have to sub to play as any of the other factions..... I dunno might give it a miss

Lol they are not charging anything for this game because its awful. Just go buy Space Marine for 5 bucks and slam some beers while you cleanse the orkz from the planet.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orv posted:

It looks like Space Marine with a slightly more complex melee system. Which is probably good, since if you didn't have a force hammer get hosed in the original. Still, who knows if it'll even come out of that alpha.

Chainsword was better buddy. You needed to up your game, the hammer was way to slow to compete.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 21, 2015

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Space Marine had just about every weapon a 0 TTK.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Skoll posted:

Is this thread going to get a proper OP considering a few goons have already stated the potential is there?

Read the last page of the last wildstar thread, look what happens if your the retard who has the thread closed so they can make a new OP ( but don't ).

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
GameStop is selling the physical PC copy of Space Marine for $0.97 cents store pick up only.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dvsilverwing posted:

The Alpha is very reminiscent of SM, except on a much larger scale. Even though they aren't doing the Planetside 2 system at first, the Heroes & Generals type system they described is still decent, and with up to 100 people per match it definitely won't be a bad thing. If anything, I'm slightly relieved they're going with that type of system first; 100 players seems like it may be a clusterfuck, even more than that and I don't know how things will turn out.

Also: EC-BCYHY6QBYNBMB is an invite code for a few thousand free currency things.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to through down 500 bux for alpha access.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

randombattle posted:

It's more competitive in that winning is not a factor of who paid the most money. Some people take the lore way too seriously though.

Are you trying to say my army of tau mechs that can all stand in a fireline making it impossible for any of your units to move close is not playing the game properly?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dvsilverwing posted:

Guess you already figured out that was wrong as the $40 patrons now have alpha access and you seem to be playing.

Where are the screenshots?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So this isnt really an mmo anymore is it, more of a battlefield cod clone?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Funny how this game will never been an MMO now.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I like what I played though. My friend was telling me about the F2P Orks and that's going to be loving awesome.

F2p orks I think is scrapped because they arn't doing the planetside thing.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orabilis posted:

The implementation. Eternal Crusade was originally billed as an MMORPG shooter in the image of games like Planetside. Now its a No Man's Sky that nobody even cared about.

This was the MMO that was going to be free for people to play the lowest orc grunt, lol. Is it worth the 20 bucks?

Sure glad I didn't buy this game for $250 dollars a year or two ago. I love how the MMO forum is literally killing people's knowledge of this game now also lol, like it should of been moved to games so long ago hahahahahahahaha! Game was never a MMO, lol. Maybe in design phase.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

dont even fink about it posted:

lol this is a painfully unfun, dead game. gently caress the duplicitous goons recommending this.

I tried to in the past, but your were already in the future.

• Locked thread