Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Kimsemus posted:

What does the TTK compare to against other titles?

What TTK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Whales are the space marines of freemium gaming business plans.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WickedHate posted:

Might buy this soon. Someone convince me and someone talk me out of it.

Ok it's bad don't buy it.

Or buy it, whatever.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Straight from unbalanced alpha tech demo to release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-pnY-pr9j4

I think we all saw this coming long ago.

Anyone got a list of missing features? gently caress it, not going to matter anyway.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I got an email from these people.

"To Launch (our fantasies) and Beyond!"

The fantasy of the originally promised product.

"The ultimate playground for your Warhammer 40,000(R) fantasies! That is our 10 year mission statement. "

Expect harder whale milking than you've ever seen if they expect this to last 10 years.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEYx2pK2Vw

Even the guy who made the forum software is worried about the launch date being "too soon" and 25 minutes of non-popping queues.

RIP EC, died in the womb after a stomach punch by the super villain Captain Indifference.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe - hear me out - the warhammer 40k IP just isn't what it used to be after all these years of mismanagement by GW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I fully expect this to have ~100 players on Steam in about a year, slavishly defending the honor of Eternal Crusade with the same devotion shown by the Wildstar holdouts.

• Locked thread