Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
When buying supply drops should I be saving up for the 30k ones? I did it twice and got weapon mods, for poo poo I dont use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
In melee, use the Melee Lock or dont even bother.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
Rolled Eldar to see how they are compared to LSM, loving hell are they easy, bonus points tell the team that Eldar Need a nerf after the match, especially when you top the scoreboard and watch them lose their minds.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Popete posted:

What the hell is LP anyways? It's not explained anywhere in game but I'm assuming it's just a limit to the equipment you can have?

Loadout Points, every item has a cost, you can have 1000 total, if you unlock a Vet class, they get 2000 LP to equip with.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

SirBuddha posted:

Thought Vet Classes were only 1400

I guess maybe they are, was told by another goon that they are double

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
Why did this thread turn into "We play orks cause we are the cook kids, the other races suck because they dont git gud"

There are some major disparities in the effectiveness across the four factions, I've played them all, if you can't see it, then you are blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
1.4GB patch today, no patch notes yet though.

• Locked thread