Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

This thread has the OP the game has earned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm mad

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

like three other people have that avatar, what is it about

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

he's the guy who loving hates you right? lol

Sazabi posted:

You talking about mine or the Eonwe's? Cause mine I got for free when I signed up. The elephant I'm pretty sure is either a Disney channel thing or from that one sports ball team.

yeah I know garbage dick, it's the latest version of Stupid Newbie

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

So this isnt really an mmo anymore is it, more of a battlefield cod clone?

MMOs are universally terrible so this isn't as bad of a thing as it sounds

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

No clue if they're still committed to it but it definitely was not a rumor.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Donnerberg posted:

I wouldn't give these guys money before there's some substantial content that is not just repurposed Relic assets. If they can get a faction like Eldar up and running, who were not in Space Marine, then I'll believe they can deliver on their (new) promise.

This is what I'm waiting on before I drop any dollars, I want to see what this team's capable of when they have to make their own poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it works like this:

-it doesn't

• Locked thread