Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
j5mello
Jul 23, 2008
Do any of the Eldar players know if any of the Loot Boxes drop a Tempest Launcher? or should i just start saving for it?

I just Dinged Rank 4 on my Eldar. Proceeded to blow all my AP on kitting out my Dire. But now that i have the T2 armor, i can't afford to take the Good Wargear nor can i take my Twin Catapult.

Also follow on, are there any mods for the heavy weapons for the Dark Reaper? or the Twin Catapult for that matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j5mello
Jul 23, 2008
They just dropped another update for the game:

No patch notes on their forums, but they have some atrociously formatted ones on steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/91593398103092859

There are a lot of fixes listed on that page, enough that i'm not going to read them. The big ticket items for the patch are:

Dead Game posted:

PVE HORDE MODE - New game mode with 3 new maps and various general AI improvements. I hear it's a 5% chance so far of winning 3 on Hard.

MEGA VETERANS - We reworked both their purpose, rules and looks. A pre-cursor to incoming elites aka Burning Dude and Angry Eldar.

COMBAT & MELEE IMPROVEMENTS - Rokkits, Plasma Cannon, Plasma Gun, Ablaze ailment, Grav, Vehicle changes (don't blow up while using claws/fist), Melee fixes and animation work to name a few.

VISUAL CUSTOMIZATION - A long with a lot of new visuals added, there are now bundles which give you a 40% discount. If you have something in it already, you do not pay for it in the bundle.

MAP & CAMPAIGNS - Map improvements as well as scaling up of core systems allowing Campaigns to start (and other systems improving on the backend performance).

And now the dirty part:

[BALANCE] Ace Dakka: Recoil and heat per shot increased.
[BALANCE] Autocannons: Recoil increased.
[BALANCE] Ebon Blade: Now inflicts the same damage as regular Eldar Power Swords.
[BALANCE] Fortification normalisation: Vindicator, Warp Hunter, Kannon Wagon siege damage decreased; fortification health decreased. This is intended to make turrets die in more hits from siege weapons.
[BALANCE] Grav weapons: Damage multipliers were not overridding correctly, resulting in vehicle damage that was higher than intended; fortification damage reduced to fit with fortification normalisation.
[BALANCE] Heat Ailment: Damage per tick reduced.
[BALANCE] Plasma Cannons: Second charge level removed; radius increased; causes short stagger.
[BALANCE]Plasma Guns: Charged shot will now short stagger to prevent stun-locking of veterans.
[BALANCE] Power weapons: Strong attack damage mod now correctly increase damage instead of reducing it.
[BALANCE] Rokkit Launchas: Explosion damage falloff now sharply decreases.
[BALANCE] Vehicle Bleedout: Increased vehicle bleedout health to reduce the likelihood of dying to the explosion while assaulting them in melee.

• Locked thread