Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
Considering we already have 40k chess, that'll probably happen at some point. Probably a mobile game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
That kind of looks more like a flamer than a metla gun but... okay.

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
It's generally described in the books as an invisible heat ray which is not really what you'd want in a pvp game. Though invisible death rays would be amusing for a few minutes.

Orv posted:

The producer was amusingly adamant that GW told them to do it exactly that way.

I'm surprised anyone from GW is even paying attention to one of the many games they've licensed.

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

randombattle posted:

You might think given GW's release of things like Warhammer 40k Chess that they do not care about anything but that is completely incorrect. You can guarantee that someone at GW had several dozen fingers in even the pie of Warhammer 40k Plants vs Zombies.

I was actually thinking of this http://store.steampowered.com/app/254650/ I could at least see myself picking up Regicide to play against a friend if it were on deep sale.

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
The big two I've always wanted are a 40k 4x game that I can play with friends and a 40k Total War game. I wouldn't even care about getting milked for cosmetic dlc's, just let me command armies and planets and smash things.

It'll never happen but I can hope.

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
I haven't been paying attention to this for awhile but I fired it up last night to look at the characters and I found myself wondering, whatever happened to the weapons/items that Founders purchased on the RT store oh so long ago, did that get nixed entirely or was I just missing how to equip them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Orv posted:

Did you use the website to "consume" them?

Ah ha! Thank you. Now I just need some time to play.

• Locked thread