Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dvsilverwing posted:

You mean $40, right?

Which is pretty much just preordering the full game when it comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Started playing the Alpha. It's fine and fun. But there is a ton of room to improve. Which given that it's an alpha it is probably going to.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dvsilverwing posted:

Guess you already figured out that was wrong as the $40 patrons now have alpha access and you seem to be playing.

It's both. Now I have early access to it's Alpha and I have pre ordered the full game.

Anyway I don't want to break NDA. If only because the NDA for the game is a fight club reference. And I do hope the game eventually meets it's goals. (If only because I want to see Eldar, Orks, Space Marines, and Chaos slugging it out at the same time.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The new map were you are pretty much sieging or defending a massive fortress is really fun. I am really looking forward to more components for this.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sazabi posted:

No, that was dark millennium. This is the one where they went from 40k meets planetside with even more cool concepts. To "turns out we need money and talent to make a game, so who wants to be a founder for only $300, you'll even get this neat bolter and a special wave emote". Currently it's a shittier Space Marine multiplayer that's slowly improving.

Actually it's 40 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I should also point out that the Eldar don't have all of their classes yet.

• Locked thread