Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Tenzarin posted:

This game is dead ever since they gave up making Warhammer Planetside where all the free players can only be ork boyz. Whatever this becomes will not be pretty.

What is it, just a deathmatch game now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

Have they learned nothing from Chris Roberts?

Drink mixing machines aboard passenger ships is the future of spaceship games.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Haven't played this in a year... Still worse than Space Marine's multiplayer?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
If I bought the Warrior Pack over a year ago can I still get a refund?

The game would of been improved by giving people copies of Space Marine instead.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Deathwing looks kind of fun, a 40K, Left4Dead mashup?

Maybe they'll cancel enemies and have a 40K walking simulator.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Xae posted:

Eldar melee is still a bit too strong. They recover from stuns faster than others can attack them. That gives them a huge advantage.

I think that's because you're stunning with the knife. The duration of stuns seems to be effected by the weapon, and the impact increasing items may help. You need to be using at least a chainsword to get reliable follow-up attacks to stuns.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Its got great ambiance, but the the fun parts of gameplay still randomly break. Ambiance alone can't carry a game, unless it does, like SOMA. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Its a good poster boy for why you don't preorder things, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

lite_sleepr posted:

How is it a boondoggle? The massive amount of lore and backstory? The dozen factions?

The implementation. Eternal Crusade was originally billed as an MMORPG shooter in the image of games like Planetside. Now its a No Man's Sky that nobody even cared about.

• Locked thread