Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I buy founders packs for poo poo I don't even know why, but I will continue to refuse to buy anything for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

While I like warhammer and skullthrones like everyone else I hope GW goes out of business and someone else can buy rights to all their poo poo.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I still think they should make a game where you are just a guardsmen and its a horror survival game as you face off against everything else in the warhammer universe that is much better at killing you then you are at killing them.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Archonex posted:

That's pretty much what the trailer infers. Hence the ensuing hype and people freaking out when they realized what Regicide actually was. :v:

Oh never saw that trailer.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I'd have a much better time if their servers were more stable but everything is all janky and laggy most the time.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Its okay to admit that you spent $200 on this bad game.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Battlefleet Gothic is actually turning out to probably be a good 40k game we can add that to DoW as the "Good" Warhammer games.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orv posted:

Also somebody is making an Eisenhorn party RPG, but I forget whom.

Go on.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

When can I be a space elf.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

quote:

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade will be released this Summer for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC in digital and box versions.

lol what

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

If they don't give Orks a victory splash screen even when they lose I will be nerd raged.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

MonsterEnvy posted:

I should also point out that the Eldar don't have all of their classes yet.

Little mad I can't be a wraithguard right now.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orks Orks Orks Orks

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I am shocked that another early access title is trash.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Everytime I try to play its glitch as gently caress and assault marines just fly around never dying.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Can the Orks paint everything red?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

poo poo game

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I don't understand how melee works in this. Someone is spamming fast attacks on me so I hit both mouse buttons to counter but it doesn't do anything and I just get stabbed to death?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orv posted:

Are you an ork? Dbash is currently broken for them, but it works for everyone else, most of the time. :downs:

I have only been playing ork so I guess there you go. RIP orks

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is the PVE ran off of a p2p basis or something? I did one with a bunch of russians and it was laggy as all hell.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Are they going to make them run less goofy?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orv posted:

I think their main concern is scale of both players and the fantasy of Warhammer, so regular human-rear end IG will probably never be foot soldier classes, since GW has a pretty tight leash on what goes into EC from what I can tell. The Boyz comparison would be a fair point but Boyz at least are mostly the size of a marine or eldar and I think that's their primary concern for the base classes. They're willing to handwave where necessary but probably not on the IG point. Who knows though, if this game survives a year and hits open territories that'll probably change nine times.

IG troopers are the same size as Eldar troopers in the table top. Also as one said before just put the IG in Kasarkin armor, makes them a little more bulky. Would be cool to have Ogryns as the melee class as well.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orv posted:

Hm, yeah no reason they couldn't then. I could have sworn aspects were at least as tall as marines but it's been a long time.

Their cone head helmets make them a little taller probably yes but they have pretty much the same general proportions everywhere else.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I'm pissed that Deathwing isn't going to have a Versus mode just like Vermintide didn't. Vermintide was great but murdering the same AI over and over again, personally gets old to me quickly. Meanwhile I have like 1,000 hours total played between L4d and L4d2 all in VS mode.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orks Orks Orks Orks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Orks got their biceps and chests increased in hp, their rear end put in a grinder for less hp and headshots doing damage according to brain size, so less headshot damage.

:newlol:

• Locked thread