Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bloody posted:

Yes and yes

Correct answers right here.

Make the rules work the way the application does because otherwise it'd be too tough to keep track of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yes and yes

I keep telling myself my team would be better if I didn't leave $49 on the table during the draft, but it'd probably still be garbage

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I also vote Yes and Yes. Both items pass with at least 7 votes in favor.

I realize that was probably a foregone conclusion, but I'm big on "process" and it will serve us well some day if there's an actually contentious issue.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Anyone want Peyton? Leper has been talking him up, so you know he is worth brady or even dalton..

Edit: Or CJ Anderson who has me like 3pts so far this year.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Anyone want Peyton? Leper has been talking him up, so you know he is worth brady or even dalton..

Edit: Or CJ Anderson who has me like 3pts so far this year.

Lol Peyton just now threw a pick six.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
See? Dude can still chuck tds. Trade you straight up for Osweiler.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Yes and yes.

Ameer Abdullah, you are the rock upon which I found my church.

I listened to week 1 on scratchy AM radio and they were real high on Landon Collins, so I was pretty sure he singlehanded won the week for me. I got back from the woods and he only scored 6.5 points =(

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hey guys, three of you made exchanges on your Injured Reserve lists, without posting to let me know. I have checked every team and I'm up to date now, but this is a friendly reminder: there are no notifications on the main transaction page when you rearrange players in slots on your team, so the only way for me to notice this stuff is to click through to each team and compare to the spreadsheet. It'd be easier on me if you'd post when you adjust your IR.

Good luck out there today! We're all counting on you.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Foster is practicing so I switched to make it more kosher. Sorry about that.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK,no worries.

Meanwhile there's a real chance right now that I fail to break 60 points. :negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Ray finkle is making the rest of us look like retards.

Much like my running back, Tre Mason. 12yds. gently caress you, Tre.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Whoops, sorry. Will post IR moves in the future.

Ameer Abdullah wtf are you doing.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

three of my starters went down with injuries and missed a combined ~2 games this week.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I went a full week without one of my WRs getting hurt :confuoot:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I had two WRs combine for 0.6 points yesterday (Roddy White & Keenan Allen). Donte Moncrief you are my only hope

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I had two IDP guys combine for 60 points. I had my two RBs combine for less than 14 points. I actually got decent total numbers this week thanks to Jamie Collins and Sean Lee, but Finkle is a monster team right now.

I do think Sean Lee outscoring Antonio Brown is interesting, though. Obviously no LB is going to put up 30+ points every week, while AB can be expected to hand in 20+ almost every week... but I hope I didn't overpower the IDP guys with our scoring setup.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sean Lee killed me in another league so I don't think it's our rules in particular.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Brees
Romo
Carr

Let's do this

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'll trade you TT for a healthy player

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Spermy Smurf posted:

Ray finkle is making the rest of us look like retards.

Much like my running back, Tre Mason. 12yds. gently caress you, Tre.

Remember in the draft when y'all chastised me because I couldn't bid more than $2 for a player?

Also how much did Alonso go for? Lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Just remember, it's dynasty. Some folks focused more on long-term prospects. (While some of us overpaid for bad players.)

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
holy poo poo Donte Moncrief and Calvin Pryor have me within 0.9 points when I started the night down 35.5 thinking I had no chance

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We actually have two matchups with scores within 1 point and live players available to close the gaps right now. Exciting!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK SQUAD!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:pray:no stat corrections:pray:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

:pray:no stat corrections:pray:

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
:pray:stat corrections:pray:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I moved dez ti the ir

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

am I seriously losing this week by 0.1

this is the most fantasy footballed I've ever gotten I think

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Commish, I moved Romo and Cyprien to the IR

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bloody posted:

am I seriously losing this week by 0.1

this is the most fantasy footballed I've ever gotten I think

:dukedog:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Metapod posted:

I moved dez ti the ir

Got it, thanks

The Zack posted:

Commish, I moved Romo and Cyprien to the IR

Got em. Cyprien is currently listed as "Doubtful" on the NFL injury report, so keep an eye on that. I discovered that if you have someone on IR and they stop being qualified, ESPN doesn't move them off automatically... instead, it prevents you from making any other roster move until you resolve the issue. That includes picking someone up off the waiver wire.

Week 2 stat corrections:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl//tools/statcorrections?leagueId=1222085&scoringPeriodId=2

Dunno if this includes monday night football yet.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

Got em. Cyprien is currently listed as "Doubtful" on the NFL injury report, so keep an eye on that. I discovered that if you have someone on IR and they stop being qualified, ESPN doesn't move them off automatically... instead, it prevents you from making any other roster move until you resolve the issue. That includes picking someone up off the waiver wire.

Moved him back to the bench. Romo is still on IR :romo:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hahaha there's a romo emoticon, I love it.

:romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo::romo:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
:romo: :romo: :romo:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
also i put Sam Barrington on IR

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Moved Andre Ellington off IR.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gyshall posted:

also i put Sam Barrington on IR

Had it already, thanks.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Moved Andre Ellington off IR.

Cool, put this into the spreadsheet, thanks.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I put ASJ on the IR OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

yeah ok