Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I put DMV and LBJ on IR too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Wish I could put your posts on the IR

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

pre:
1. Gridiron Chefs 	 	Travis Benjamin, Cle WR $12	Added. GC dropped Alfred Blue, Hou RB to Waivers.
2. Former Kicker Ray Finkle 	James Starks, GB RB 	$9	Added. LOIS dropped Alex Smith, KC QB to Waivers.
3. Hawk Hunters 	 	Jared Cook, StL TE 	$7	Added. HHX dropped Charles Clay, Buf TE to Waivers.
4. Former Kicker Ray Finkle 	Marvin Jones, Cin WR 	$7	Added. LOIS dropped Devin Street, Dal WR to Waivers.
5. Gridiron Chefs 	 	Rishard Matthews, Mia WR$5	Added. 
   Who Da Titoons? 	 	Travis Benjamin, Cle WR $5	Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
   Concord Concordes 	 	Travis Benjamin, Cle WR $4	Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
6. Hawk Hunters 	 	Ted Ginn Jr., Car WR 	$4	Added. HHX dropped Jay Cutler*, Chi QB to Waivers.
   Percy Riot 	 	 	Travis Benjamin, Cle WR $4	Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
   Concord Concordes 	 	Rishard Matthews, Mia WR$3	Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
7. Placeholder Team Name 	Marcus Peters, KC CB 	$1	Added. 💩 dropped Ndamukong Suh, Mia DT to Waivers.
8. Concord Concordes 	 	Henry Anderson, Ind DE 	$1	Added. CC dropped Fletcher Cox, Phi DE to Waivers. 
Twelve dollars! I wasn't sure $4 would buy him, but the next-highest bid for Benjamin was $5. The Gridiron Chefs made sure.

Also outbid for Rishard Matthews. :argh:

btw you can see this report after each FAAB session here: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/waiverreport?leagueId=1222085

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 23, 2015

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i took him for 57 in another league where all of my WRs are garbage or injured. there were no competing bids. lmao

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I actually put in my bid on Sunday night I think, and then got really annoyed when everyone was chatting him up in the main thread as a great pickup this week.I figured there was a good chance I'd miss on him but I'm really leery of blowing too much of my FAAB budget after just two weeks. Player attrition seems to be at a really high pace this year and waivers might get reeeallly thin late in the season at this rate.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I just realized my WRs are all in their 30s. Thats good in dynasty right?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Holy poo poo I just realized how terrible my team (and my management skill) is.

215 points for and 326 against.

Thank you, Bloody, for being somehow lower scoring than me.

Edit: Hey, Finkle. You ready for this week? Your gun is digging into my hip.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Considering what my wr situation was, bidding $12/$5 was looking for short term stop-gaps until desean gets swell. My team has Steve Smith who has been undervalued at least the past 3 years maybe more, but still a wr2 at best. Gotta do something until a rook breaks out (I hope)

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

Holy poo poo I just realized how terrible my team (and my management skill) is.

215 points for and 326 against.

Thank you, Bloody, for being somehow lower scoring than me.

Edit: Hey, Finkle. You ready for this week? Your gun is digging into my hip.
Always a pleasure!

I did not realize my team sucked this hard. Lowest points for and points against and 0-2

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Y'all ready for Oakland's AC/DC connection?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Is that Derek Carr -> Amari Cooper? I guess it must be. I'm ready for the Browns to suck as usual, so I guess so, haha.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i don't feel confident today at all

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

i don't feel confident today at all

This but opposite

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

Is that Derek Carr -> Amari Cooper? I guess it must be. I'm ready for the Browns to suck as usual, so I guess so, haha.

Yep. Carr was supposed to be my future. I figured Romo and Brees would last more than 2 weeks

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Would you rather have Dalton? I'll trade you...

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Moved Ladarius Green to IR.

Also didn't notice you can't pick up free agents on game day. You better be healthy this afternoon Jordan Cameron.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah, FAAB auctions run Wed and Sat. There's no other runs or free agency periods.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
It's okay, Joseph Randle running wild, he'll cover any holes in my roster.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Who bought Luck for $140 again?

And I think its time i disembark from the Clowney train. 1 shared tackle at the half.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 27, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

Who bought Luck for $140 again?

My bad it was gridiron chiefs

Metapod fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 27, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

GC paid $51 for Luck. And benched him today. For... Big Ben, who has injured his knee and out for the rest of the day. That's some hard luck there.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

GC paid $51 for Luck. And benched him today. For... Big Ben, who has injured his knee and out for the rest of the day. That's some hard luck there.

Yeah, but at least I got great cover for the hot QB that got injured =/. Then again I seem to have great fortune in choosing a starting QB so far this year. I fully expect Luck to come down with some rare disease that is curable, but will take a season to recover from.

And as a side note Devonta Freeman :stare:

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 27, 2015

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
when the gently caress did Keenan Allen go from 3 points to 31? :staredog:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Ugh

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol Julio and Green

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Honeybadger :getin:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If D Freeman lets me best Finkle I will be so happy. Dont even know his first name.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Percy riot, noted auto drafter, is currently doubling my score. I am the worst

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Don't worry it's entirely accidental.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bloody posted:

Percy riot, noted auto drafter, is currently doubling my score. I am the worst

Any constellation you have the best av in the league

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

Would you rather have Dalton? I'll trade you...

Nah, I'm cool with Carr. AC/DC are the only guys who scored 10+ for me this week.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
aaron rodgers please save me

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

aaron rodgers please save me

thank you

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey Finkle. Whats the matter? Cant beat the lowest scoring dude?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Interestingly enough I thought I was dead when at half Brandon Marshall (D) had 3 pts so I went to sleep. Woke up to 20 pts. The Chris Ivory being active crushed me as I had Benjamin in pending ivory's status and when he was a go I swapped :-(

Fantasy football - making all the wrong decisions all the time!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Spermy Smurf posted:

Hey Finkle. Whats the matter? Cant beat the lowest scoring dude?

:(

Projecting IDP guys is tough, man.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Man. I went 0-2 and then this week I absolutely crushed it. Thank you blessed Le'Veon! It was totally worth the $46 I paid for you.

The amazing thing is, I could have had an even higher score if I'd played Evans over Crabtree, which I very nearly did, but his zeroes in previous weeks had me spooked. And 1.5 points from Henry Anderson is a massive dropoff from his first two weeks, clearly I should have gone with Hughes.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Gyshall posted:

:(

Projecting IDP guys is tough, man.

Yeah idp is so hard. I still haven't figured out what to do at DL

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Jackson off/Big Rape on IR - for some reason Jackson is now questionable even though he has only 1 week passed of a 3-4 week time table so he is ineligible now =/

vvv doesn't really matter - someone injured is gonna be on my bench regardless. I find changing status on a coach's speculation pretty awkward though. At least wait until the official injury report for the game comes out today (I think?).

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Sep 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The week 4 injury report isn't out yet, and apparently the coach suggested he might be back sooner, so ESPN has given him a Q. Most likely as soon as the updated injury report comes out he'll be back to Out status.