Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
three straight losses, I've proven to be a fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Congratulations to 1017 BRICK SQUAD for managing to get zero points on his bench. You may not have won this week, but you can rest assured you squeezed every single point possible out of your horrifically injured and bye-week-ridden roster.

Six bye week players (five of them Seahawks, lol), three players on IR (including ex-Seahawk Percy Harvin, lol), and four players Out.

RIP any chances I have of winning this year. my receivers all died. how I ended up with so many seahawks is a mystery.

anyone have a healthy WR + QB they'd trade for Russell Wilson + one of my dead receivers???

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Anyone have a WR they want put on IR? I picked up Justin Hunter yesterday, done for the year today

fifth WR on my current roster to be put on IR (Hunter, Keenan Allen, Percy Harvin, Kelvin Benjamin and Kevin White is basically on IR)

e: doug baldwin comes through with his best game of the season to save the day

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Nov 16, 2015

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I look at my roster and have no idea how I'm leading a division

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I should have gone with my gut and started Russell Wilson over Rodgers. Doug Baldwin almost saved me, but it looks like I'm about to take my fifth loss in the last six weeks.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
my team got wrecked.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Andrew Luck is a FA????

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
even if Breeland comes up big tonight, I have no shot in the playoffs. my team collapsed

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
breeland with 0 points in the first half

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bloody posted:

I have three TEs ranging from "better than average" to "outstanding" and we have a 3 TE roster limit!!!

would you like an IRed receiver

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Holy poo poo gently caress Wilson and Baldwin. Dead last in the loser bracket. gently caress this and gently caress you.

owned bitch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
my RB threw a TD pass, too

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

Bullshit

yup

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'd be down for that.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
being able to have a franchise sound is game changing

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm honestly fine with whatever.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
RIP bishop sankey and antonio andrews

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I could do either of those dates

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Oh, can Brick Squad and Pretty Garbage remove their little graphics that screw up the layout of the homepage? They screw up the layout (at least for me) on the divisions, records, PF and PA.

Brick's just looks like a blank black square.

i say division 3 is graphics/soundclips division

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I have no problems with suspended players being on IR.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh poo poo I almost forgot to do that.

edit: why is that so hidden. some of the interface things on mfl are garbage

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Aug 27, 2016

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
what the hell, i went through the keeper selection process yesterday afternoon

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I'm pretty sure I did all the things already. The important bit is what I said earlier that you really need to pay attention to if you don't want to basically autodraft despite being right there and ready to draft:

I'm assuming the list you make in the Live Draft Room doesn't have the same effect. I have a long list there that would be pretty bad as an autodraft list.

I gotta take a nap before I can start drinking - I only slept three hours before I went to work at 4 this morning. Last year during the draft I think I wrecked myself with G&Ts...I'll probably stick to beer this time.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
my RB situation is still worse

e: actually maybe not lol

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 3, 2016

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I submit a petition to allow Dante Fowler to count as a rookie since he never even saw preseason last year

(so I can gain a competitive advantage)

sign here please:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yeah but the game previews are excellent:

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Sep 13, 2016) posted:

Coming up in a week 1 I Paid What For Who? intra-divisional battle, the 0-0 1017 BRICK SQUAD face off against the 0-0 Hawk Hunters.
Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, 1017 BRICK SQUAD can expect a 21.55 point effort from Russell Wilson in week 1, who is expected to get by the Miami Dolphins defense for 252.98 passing yards and 1.99 passing TDs in addition to 39.7 rushing yards.

"We have to bend but not break," 1017 BRICK SQUAD coach Steven Lee said.

Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Hawk Hunters can expect a 19.65 point effort from Todd Gurley in week 1, who is expected to get by the San Francisco 49ers defense for 96.97 rushing yards and 0.97 rushing TDs in addition to 23.2 receiving yards.

"We should stick to the fundamentals," Hawk Hunters coach Matt Stillman said.

This is the first game between these two franchises in 2016, and is sure to be a hard-fought struggle.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
first mistake of the year: not playing my expensive week 1 waiver pickup from last year, Kelvin Benjamin

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Good DJ Foster snag. I couldn't decide between him and Rob Kelley on Wednesday

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
:rip: Keenan Allen again

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I intend to steal and start Tajae Sharpe from Concord Concordes taxi squad

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Sep 14, 2016

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
2nd Round Kickers vs. 1017 Brick Squad is a loving dogfight

we keep going back and forth. 2 of the 3 highest scores today and we both still have a bunch of players to go

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
jesus christ carson palmer

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
holy poo poo my RBs and WRs are thin once the bye weeks start happening

WR is mostly due to injury (K. Allen, Moncrief and Kevin White all down for at least half the year), but my RBs are just awful...I think I have too many defensive players.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'd just like to say gently caress David Johnson if I lose this week

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
metapod set your lineup you bitch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
RIP shady RIP my season

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Epi Lepi posted:

Is he hurt or not cause Mike Gilleslie might finally pay off for me.

idk he went down with what looked like a knee injury but then he came back and team for like another forty yards

close rear end win for me this week

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

RIP shady RIP my season

fucker got injured in practice yesterday

let's see how loving Zach Zenner does as a #1 fantasy RB

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm hoping Lamar Miller lays an egg tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU