Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Pretty happy with my team. Work called at last minute, but I had put in values for auto draft as a backup. For the first time ever it worked. Did exactly what I wanted - avoid any big ticket superstars, get promising young cheap players (hopefully) a year early. Team is moderately competitive this year but likely doesn't compete for a championship, but hopefully a solid foundation. I didn't spend all $200, which sucks, could have squeezed some better value out of the draft, but very much better than I expected. Way happier than if the computer had sunk $120 into three players or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Yes and yes.

Ameer Abdullah, you are the rock upon which I found my church.

I listened to week 1 on scratchy AM radio and they were real high on Landon Collins, so I was pretty sure he singlehanded won the week for me. I got back from the woods and he only scored 6.5 points =(

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Whoops, sorry. Will post IR moves in the future.

Ameer Abdullah wtf are you doing.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sean Lee killed me in another league so I don't think it's our rules in particular.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Moved Andre Ellington off IR.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I just realized my WRs are all in their 30s. Thats good in dynasty right?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Moved Ladarius Green to IR.

Also didn't notice you can't pick up free agents on game day. You better be healthy this afternoon Jordan Cameron.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
It's okay, Joseph Randle running wild, he'll cover any holes in my roster.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Don't worry it's entirely accidental.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Spermy Smurf posted:

We are supposed to be trash talking here too so:

Percy Riots face looks like a butt and his parents dont love him.

I am pretty bad with trash talk. And I am too nervous that Forsett will continue his trend of 'suck dick for 4 quarters and run like a quadrapalegic' that he has been doing.

Forsett showed up=(

But im still going to add and start tim tebow and still beat you, as a show of force.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Ladarius Green off IR, Sammy Watkins on.

Also thanks for hashing out the whole bids /salary cap deal commishes.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Also why the gently caress did i add crockett gilmore?? Fantasy football on 2g phone internet is hard.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Luck is a long term answer, the colts are just in disarray right now.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I mean, I have Larry Fitzgerald and until today I had Andre Johnson. There is some value for skilled old players in dynasty. I'm not exactly fluent in the math of how their value degrades relative to redraft though.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Eat poo poo davante freeman

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Spermy Smurf posted:

You have 2 defenders with 20 each. 17 tackles and 11tackles plus an int.

I have a guy with .5 of a tackle on my defense for 1.5 points.

I think you will survive...

Sometimes my emotions just get the better of me.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I thought sniping Thomas Rawls for a mere $14 after the salary cap controversy would be a real shrewd and savvy move. Welp.

Most of my instincts are bad.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sammy watkins off IR.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I sent you a trade offer Spermy.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Spermy Smurf posted:

^^^ I don't see it. I'm First Down Syndrome.

Roger that. I just didn't want to make a trade and then have waiver go through for Bey and then I don't need 2 WRs.

I'll need to have the trade approved quickly after waivers go through on saturday, provided I can find someone and agree on a trade.

CJ Spiller, Alfred Morris, Clowney, Clinton-Dix, Burnett... Anyone have any interest in them? Looking for a WR in the 7-8 points range. I just need to get through 3 weeks till Adams is back.

Whoops I just offered the dude with an empty WR spot, thought that was you. Let's see what your roster looks like.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Hm, I might not have one who fits the bill. I have some young longer term plays who aren't really producing (Sammy Watkins, Michael Floyd, Charles Johnson) and some guys scoring pretty well this year (Fitz, Marshall, V. Jackson).

I could move one of the latter three, but probably want more than a bench player.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Nothing like a robust 10 point lead with leveon bell and Antonio gates coming up.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I think Antonio Gates is going to go nuts.

Since you're the commissioner if I beat you in the king of the league right?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
And he is, he's getting as rowdy as that trout.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Antonio Gates :argh:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Does Bort Bort realize he did not just sign a Pokemon, but in fact signed a backup running back in the sport of American football?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you Sammy Watkins make up your mind whether you're garbage or not.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I am pleasantly surprised at having 6th most PF. I planned on sucking this year.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
IDP scoring is worth a look in the offseason. I'm pretty okay with defensive players being worth more than the flex - there are four core offensive players after all. But the variance on IDP is pretty noticeable. Or maybe I just don't really "get" IDP yet.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Nerf brick squad

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Absent a three-point stat correction, brick squad lost though?

General principle

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Teams needing WR or LB, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, and Thomas Davis are all available.

Primarily looking for young WRs or high draft picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys, sorry for being a total absentee shitbag, just got back from an unanticipated stint in the woods without internet since July.

I hope my roster of complete all-stars is in someone's caring, loving hands. This is a good league with good people running things.