Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

89 posted:

And that probably concludes my journey from 1.13 to 1.03.

Let's draft, yall

You are a maniac!

Also as was last year PayPal/Venmo is not an option for me due to multiple bad offenses against me/family. Google Pay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Sent bux for '20 and '21!

And gotta finish up dropping too

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
So all my decisions were based on having two reasonable starting RBs for the season start.......then Leonard Fournette gets released and I get completely poo poo on LOL.

FANTASY FOOTBALL!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Spermy Smurf posted:

No adds/Drops Gridiron, I added him back to your team.

Ahhh didn't catch the 48h drop thing. No biggie just saw I would have liked another slot for FA auction as I forgot we don't expand rosters for this. Apologies.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Teemu Pokemon posted:

maybe this is finally the season you dinks agree that vp are good actually

Nope. Never. VP is the reason my 2nd place team out of 12 missed the playoffs once. Either h2h or best ball, not a chance on VP

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

Suddenly glad we have Sunday waivers.

Is anyone in a position where they have to drop a player just to field a full lineup, if the titans, steelers, chiefs, and pats all don't play?

Mahomes is my only QB on the roster. I have Herbert but would rather pickup a FA than promote/start off the practice squad since that makes me lose a roster spot for the season for him. Cousins and Mullens are out there

Also 5 IR for 1017 but none are COVID. I thought we had slots reserved for strictly COVID players only? If not my team is a MASH unit so I am gonna fill the ambulance!

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Oct 4, 2020

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Looks like KC/NE is set for Monday so gonna keep Mahomes starting and hope it doesn't get squashed.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

you sent too high of a pick lol, Herbert's just a 4th.

e. oh you didn't have a 4th so you had to go up to a 3rd, I get it.

The timing was great as I was going to market Herbert for a 3rd pretty soon anyway. I think he's worth it too but I got Mahomes/Lock so want more future lottery tickets.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
If this isn't the best Monday night sweat I don't know what is -

up 5 pts

I have:
Sea WR Lockett
Sea S DJ Reed

He has:
Sea WR Metcalf
Sea S Jamal Adams

Every pass and every tackle is gonna be OH poo poo WHO GOT THIS ONE as we probably go back and forth throughout the game

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Can someone fill me in on what's going on in my matchup? The 4 players in today's game that were in my opponent's lineup now are not. This a site glitch with the games being on a Tuesday or other weirdness?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Tried to add availability to the spreadsheet and it was read only to me, so count me as any reasonable evening time and I can probably make any weekend time work as well.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I am done drafting, thanks. Those drops were for the future since I knew where my draft set me.

Also I thought we were locked for drops but noticed the Russell Wilson/Amari Cooper drops and figured I missed a change. Sorry about that.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I am kinda indifferent about switching position designations on a player when obvious and appropriate provided we do not start giving multiple positions to a single player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Spermy Smurf posted:

I emailed a poll. We have 3 responses so far. All for it.

If this is constantly updated position changing I could see this being an issue. Building a roster with someone like Cordarelle Patterson slotted as a WR as one of let's say 4 total, then a mid-season change to RB - which may be correct and even possibly beneficial - can put an owner in a bind for acquiring a new WR of similar production midseason to field a proper roster. It would definitely counter any Joe Webb shenanigans though. I am fine with it as that should be a very rare case hopefully.