Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I got 4 guys on IR, but one is covid. Just making sure that's ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
*bangs fork and knife on the table*
points for
Points For
POINTS FOR

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

89 posted:

I’m bringing this loss to the Supreme Court

Thats rough. It's as if they got together and all decided to lay down. Just know you're gonna score 220 next week.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Spermy Smurf posted:

Lego and I are .2 projected points apart with our lineups.

It's gonna be a good one. I'd wish you good luck, but I hope your guys all get smallpox.

I hope all your guys except Dalvin Cook get mild one week long injuries that don't affect their careers. (Got Dalvin in redraft and we are projected 0.1 apart)

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
drat, 3 scores over 200. That's awesome! Good game, Spermy.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Give me my money

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Got the money, thanks. And thanks for running things again.

This is my first ever championship in fantasy football in any format. I was fortunate not to have too many covids or injuries. Also, Alvin Kamara.

Looking forward to running it back next year

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1. Should we switch to a hard salary cap? This would mean you cannot do a trade or waiver wire pickup that would bust your cap, even temporarily. A player that wouldn't bust your cap once they're on your taxi or IR, still couldn't be picked up until you made room for them on your main roster.

No

2. For the purposes of determining draft order only, should we count each player started that season on BYE, IR, or Out as having earned 10 points for that team in total Points For? This would have no effect on matches or standings, it'd purely be to safeguard against the available tactic of intentionally starting 0-point players to try and get a better draft slot. Note that intentionally tanking by starting players who suck would still be available.

No

3. Should we attempt to add an EDGE position? We would have to manually identify players who qualify for the position, and decide how many should be started by each team (I presume 1, but are there enough to go around) and any scoring differences.

No

4. Should we permit players to be on a TAXI squad in their third+ year, under certain special conditions? For example, if a player missed their entire rookie or sophomore season due to injury, COVID opt-out, or suspension? If you vote YES to this question, please state what qualifications you think should count.

No

5. Should we change the prize for winning the consolation bracket? Currently the winner tends to be among the stronger teams. The intention of a good consolation prize is to keep owners engaged through the end of the season and post-season, but maybe this prize is too good? If you vote YEST to this question, please list different prizes you'd prefer.
[/quote]

YEST cash prize. Maybe something like 150/70/40/20/20

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
2.13? Sure

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
We might have to reach out to *gasp*" non-goons

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I cannot do it Sunday September 5 1 to 4 pm eastern

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Dues sent. I got a 22 1st in a trade

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Teemu Pokemon posted:

missing the auction was by design, to resist my temptation to spend a dickload of money on rodgers and dumb poo poo. i hosed up my last rebuild by going for it too early, the new strategy is to just roll with what I've got and sell what i can and just try to build through the draft. I've said for a while that the i hate the straight ratio to draft dollars to faab, which imo really makes it impossible to bridge the gap between have and havenot, so i just need to embrace my status as a havenot and try to get some more young dudes on this team.

capspace is a weapon, trade me your terrible waste of deals you don't want to drop in week 11, it's all it's really good for really

What's your preferred method of communication?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
No objection here

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Man, that's tough

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Paypal is fine