Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot

tao of lmao posted:

*sandman sprinkling dust on me*
Me: woah wtf *coughs* i was already asleep.
Sandman: oops, sorry there you sleep with your eyes open it's really weird. I'll show myself out. *stumbles into nightstand, knocks over lamp*
Me: God dammit!
Sandman: Sorry, sorry.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
glass that has been put on the anti-griddle

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
pixie sticks mixed with nyquil and dried out again. just like xmas eve growing up..

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
those were all jokes, it's actually made out of stardust and a whisper

go to sleep
everything
is alriiiiiight

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

alnilam posted:

*rushes into the thread and makes a rape joke*

byob already beat gbs to the punch. again...

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
until people stop, people who post about bodily excretions, rape, cuck, whatever will be probed. i don't know what's gotten into you tonight byob, but stop it. i'm not angry, i'm just disappointed. that sort of post belongs in gbs, or yospos

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

Mr. Sandman steps through the shadows into a room of a person tossing and turning, unable to sleep. He looks around the room at the clean clothes heaped on the floor interspersed with dirty clothes, the computer desk walled off by empty beer cans that seemingly act as a parapet to protect the monitor emitting the cold blue glow of an eve online spreadsheet, the x-files poster on the wall. Sighing, Mr. Sandman reaches into his bag for a handful of sand and silently thinks to himself "Maybe if these people got their lives together I wouldn't need to do this every night."

----------------

• Locked thread