Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

Me: Why does my cat go crazy every time you visit?

Sandman: It must be the sand! Maybe she thinks it's like a... uh.. litterbox?

Me: C'mon, Sandman. We both know cats never get that exited about litter boxes. What do you mix with your sand?

Sandman: That ruins the mystery of it all! Why does it matter to you?

Me: Because I'm literally losing sleep trying to figure it out.

Sandman: lol tru. alright the other thing I mix is valerian root tea. it knocks people out ezpz, and for cats it's like the disco poo poo of catnip. the smell of it is p strong and fills a room faster than dank bud, so if your cat smells that ish she'll start freaking out. make sure you store it in a mason jar or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread