Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I backed this for $10 or $30 or something over a year ago and it was laggy as all loving balls is this poo poo actually stable in NA now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Can someone just take Chivalry and slap it into a huge map with cities and poo poo already.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I have never played this War of the Roses, but I don't understand how you could not have fun in Chivalry stabbing people and binding Battle Yell to your movement keys.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

SweetBro posted:

Can someone just program a next generation networking architecture that can support massive amounts of data being sent and received from thousands of clients concurrently at minimal latency already while being able to compensate for both Brazil-tier and Korean-tier internet connection.

Well, this is why those people will get money when they do it? Also planetside 2 has existed for awhile now so....

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

SweetBro posted:

Yeah, you should go do it.

Oh okay friend thanks for that advice.

• Locked thread