Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

SlipkPIe posted:

You're the Worst is good, get that poo poo out of there

You just know this thread is going to be at least half people making GBS threads on shows they never liked to begin with.

the Simpsons probably should have been put down years ago, same with South Park.

Falling Skies was always falling apart, but by this last season they were really just doing whatever.

Mythbusters for obvious reasons.

Deadliest Catch has been pretty unbearably stale for 2 or more seasons.

The Walking Dead probably should hang it up and let the spinoff carry the torch.

I still watch and will continue to watch Survivor but it sure does belong on this list.

e: I might be alone on this one but even Walton Goggins chewing scenery couldn't keep Justified fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Stargate SG-1.

Without RDA, it just wasn't the same. Should've just turfed the rest of the cast over to Atlantis and made it there, instead of only blonde space doctor, who was the worst character on any of the Stargate shows.

Either that or a spinoff where the rest of the team reveals the gate program to the world.

I didn't hate the Fargate seasons entirely (Ba'al being the main reason) but I wouldn't have missed them either.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

raditts posted:

He's right though about POI season 1 being unpopular and Shield being hot streaming garbage though.

SHIELD isn't hot steaming garbage, it's... kind of just there.

It had a string of good episodes after like 15 awful ones, then an unremarkable first half of season 2 and another half of season 2 I have sitting on my DVR unwatched because god I just can't muster up the effort to watch it.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

raditts posted:

If you need to clear space on your DVR, season 2 has been on Netflix since shortly after it finished airing on TV. It's no more remarkable than the first half, but you do get an amusing sideshow of "we couldn't get the rights to actual mutants so have these lame dollar store X-Men ripoffs" characters.

Good to know, I expect it'll start filling up fast because PEAK TV :supaburn:

Terror Sweat posted:

Most people would consider that garbage

It's not bad though. Like it's not good, but it doesn't rise to the level of garbage.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

precision posted:

I'd say that the third season of Chuck was, on balance, total garbage. And I liked the first two seasons fine.

Season 4, or whenever Jeffster become spies, was dumpster fire tier

Chuck really went to poo poo once he was able to control whatever the matrix thing in his head was called. And then lost it, and then got it back again, and then someone else had it I don't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

LadyPictureShow posted:

I used to love Psych, lost interest in it (and didn't have cable) and recently watched it on Netflix. Woof, that show went downhill, especially after Shawn and Juliet got together. Maybe it was because I wasn't watching it week to week, but drat Shawn went from being funny to just like... a smug prick. The jokes just seemed tired and the pop culture references just got more and more grating.

Yeah I'd agree with that, I quit very early on in the season before the last one because Shawn was just mean spirited at that point and everything about the show felt worn out and bad. I did the same thing with Burn Notice now that I think about USA shows that started out really good.

• Locked thread