Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
It's not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I forgive you, brian.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was not very good, but the drawing was good.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Was that the worst episode in the series or am I forgetting a lovely one back in season 2 or 3?

Now I feel dirty.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

adrenaline_junket posted:

Well it depends on the girl. I think the unrealistic part is all girls soak sheets rather than one girl will always soak (which in my experience is true with a girl who is excessively wet)

And by "girl who is excessively wet" he means skipping the dryer cycle when washing his anime pillow.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I hope they can end the season with Rafi killing kevin, especially if he does another interview about how he's so sorry about being an opportunistic lovely lair but but but.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
The artwork has really been the only funny thing this season.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Yep. This DraftKings season is just not DraftKings as good as any previous DraftKings.

DraftKings.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was a not-so-bad episode.

The writers exhausted the funny in season 6.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
This season is suffering the revenge of the towers.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Did the writers all die in a horrible wreck after last season? This sucks.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
The first couple episodes for this season weren't terrible, but now things are falling off the rails.

Nobody fucks with the twin towers, nobody.

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Oct 31, 2015

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Hashtag GBS posted:

Personally I found it barely watchable

Same. There were some good middle seasons for P&R, but I just found it unbearable and stopped watching before the last 2 seasons.

Amy Poehler was at her best during the 3 seasons of UCB.

The best way to end The League would be to hand over the final episodes to Rafi and Dirty Randy. The rest of the cast are as good as 9/11 con artists. Well... except for Ruxin.

e: Eskimo Brother Database

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Nov 4, 2015

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was pretty decent.

Just five more to go.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
As I've been saying all along, Rafi must kill Bryan. GATTACAAAA!!!!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dear lord no. Just knowing a Dirty Randy/Rafi show exists would be enough for me to be angry. They're OK in small doses, but more than two episodes in a row of them would be near unbearable.

The insane asylum episode was worlds better than anything we've seen this season.

This last episode was a tad better.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

There's a screenshot of his Twitter feed with him expressing sadness for Paris, and the first reply is someone asking if he was there. I thought I saw it in this thread, but must've been somewhere else.

Well he does love his death metal. And croissants.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was pretty funny. It's the first episode this year I've watched a second time.

RAFI FOREVER

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

That was better than the rest of the episode.

The responses to that Facebook post were more fun to read than watching a single episode this season.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I don't know what to say about this latest episode. I did like the aspect that they're all in the playoffs.

Playoffs of death, where each one will be put through a wood chipper... slowly... spouting their favorite catch phrase.

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
It was an okay ending. I was more or less "get it over with" through the whole thing.

• Locked thread