Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Defensive players don't factor into the score at all right? Should be fantasy offense in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

moolchaba posted:

Was that the worst episode in the series or am I forgetting a lovely one back in season 2 or 3?

Now I feel dirty.

2 or 3 was the golden era of the show.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I hope they kill everybody in a gas leak. Not Ruxin though. That'd be a little TOO far.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
It really sucks because seasons 2 and 3 were really, really good and season 1 was to a lesser extent. I didn't start watching until the second or maybe third I think, back when you could still watch TV shows on FX.com :rolleyes: In fact, those 2 seasons were so good and they were airing at the same time as the weakest Always Sunny seasons that I thought it was going to be something that was permanent . But it's been downhill since then as well as Sunny getting a whole lot better that I think we gotta consider the sad truth that there are more lovely episodes of the league than there are good ones.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
That's true but I still kinda liked this one.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Odddzy posted:

Is taco any good this season?

He's literally the worst.

e: I mean, comparing him now to, say, Mr. McGibblets robbing Kevin blind in the first season is like night and day.

Frostwerks fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 30, 2015

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

This show is so bad that I dread watching it now and have only done so out of habit. I hope it ends soon.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I legit laughed at the consultation but everything else was bad, bad, bad. It seems that everyone involved is just loving finished with the show and are phoning it in on its way out. The Taco arc was stunningly bad.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Yes to both. By far the worst character. Honestly it really does feel like the show has been sapped of anything resembling joy or even effort.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frackie Robinson posted:

This is the worst show on television, and the only reason I keep watching is in hopes the entire cast of characters dies in a hail of gunfire in the last episode. The contempt that the writers and cast clearly have for these characters and for the audience surpasses anything I've ever seen.

Didn't strip mall end it's run by killing everyone in a gas leak?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BlindSite posted:

Caught up on the last two eps over the weekend. This show loving suuuuuuccks at the moment. I don't think I laughed once at the last two episodes. I saw a re-run of season 2 late on tv the other night, so much tighter in the dialogue and story. Shame really. Ruxin still kills it but I get the feeling he filmed almost all of his scenes solo since he seems to have very little interaction with the rest of the crew.

Hell his character does all his scenes solo since he doesnt even interact with his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Yeah that was actually fun.

• Locked thread